IOB Recruitment 2017 | Indian Overseas Bank | Jewel Appraiser | Branch Wise Vacancies | Forward Resume to IOB Chennai Branches
IOB Recruitment 2017 – Indian Overseas Bank shortly IOB invites application for the post of Jewel Appraiser on commission basis. The Bank announced vacancies at all branches in the district of Chennai. Interested candidates may send your resumes with credentials and testimonials to the concerned branches of IOB. Further process of selection will be intimated through email. Experienced candidates are more preferable for the post. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains IOB Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Overseas Bank shortly IOB is a nationalized bank serves banking and financial services in India. IOB has been providing banking services since 1937. Headquarter of IOB is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. The founder of the bank is M. Chidambaram Chettiyar. The bank provides services such as Loans, Credit Cards, Savings and etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of IOB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Employment Category: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Jewel Appraiser
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for IOB Recruitment 2017
- 05 to 10 years experience as appraiser.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be below 60 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation if any.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode – Forward your resume to the concerned branches.
Branch wise Email Addresses,
|Name of the Branch||Branch Code||Email ID|
|R K Salaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
How to apply for IOB Appraiser vacancies
- Go to official website and then careers page.
- Find the advertisement for Appraiser and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then forward your resume.
- Email your credentials and testimonials along with your resume.
- Send email to the concerned branches of IOB.
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in IOB keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming bank jobs here.