ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2017 | Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre | Scientist/ Engineer | Total Vacancies 17 | Apply Online @ LPSC Careers
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2017 – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre shortly LPSC under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invites application for the post of Scientist/ Engineer. Particularly, 17 vacancies are allotted for the post. Eligible candidates apply online for LPSC Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment on or before the last date (November 27, 2017). Submit online application form @ LPSC Careers from November 14, 2017 (14:00).
Online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in LPSC official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre shortly LPSC is a research and development centre under the control of Indian Space Research Organization. Headquarter of LPSC is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. LPSC has two divisions and they are located in Thiruvananthapuram of Kerala and Bangalore of Karnataka. Mainly, LPSC involves in the development of liquid and cryogenic propulsion stages for launch vehicles and auxiliary propulsion system for both launch vehicles and Satellites.
Details of ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Valiamala (Kerala) & Karnataka
Vacancy Details of ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Matrix (INR)
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’||02||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||15||56,100 – 1,77,500|
Eligibility criteria for LPSC Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D in relevant engineering disciplines from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be maximum 35 yrs for Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’.
- No maximum age limit for Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for LPSC Scientist/Engineer Vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.11.2017 (14:00)
|Last date of online application||27.11.2017 (14:00)
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in LPSC keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.