Indian Space Research Organization -ISRO Recruitment 2016 :
ISRO is a space agency which is regulated by the Government of India. It has its headquarters in Bangalore. It is working towards the development in the field of space research and harness the technology of space.
In this piece of commentary, we bring to you the niceties in regards to ISRO recruitment 2016. So do not miss out on a chance to work with this celebrated company!
The prestigious Indian Space Research Organization calls on the application to occupy the designation of 375 scientists and Engineers ‘SC’. The applying procedure will continue to run before May 25, 2016.
- Appellation of the post- Engineer/Scientist
- Amount of vacancies: 375 available posts
- Salary scale- Rs 15600- Rs 39100
- Grade Pay- Rs 5400
Vacancies in accordance to the fields
- Mechanical: 109 posts
- Computer Science: 50 posts
- Electronics: 216 posts
Eligibility criteria for ISRO recruitment 2016 :
Educational qualification- The candidate must hold a degree in B.Tech or BE with an aggregate of 65%. Candidates who are just done with their graduation in the year 2014-2015 can apply as well. But the degree must be made available by August 31, 2016.
Citizenship- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Simple Way to apply for an ISRO vacancy- Candidates who are interested can surf the website of www.isro.com from May 5 2016 to May 25 2016. A part of the challan must be transported to the senior administrative officer, ISRO Headquarters.
Dates that must not be forgotten
- Commencing date of the submission– May 5, 2016.
- Final date for the submission of online application– May 25, 2016.
- Date of the occurrence of written test- July 3, 2016
Vacancy for the post of 8 Scientists/Engineers
Indian Space Research Organization calls on the application to fill 8 posts of scientists and engineers. Applications can be filled before May 16, 2016.
- Name of the post- Scientist/Engineer
- Number of vacancies available- 8
- Salary- Rs 15600- Rs 39100
- Grade Pay- Rs 5400
Eligibility criteria for getting recruited by ISRO
- Academic qualification- Computer Engineering, Aerospace, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical, Industrial Production or B.E, Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Distributed Computing, Computer networks.
- Nationality- The applicant must be an Indian.
- Age bar- 18 to 35
- Job location- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Selection methodology- Selection is made on the basis of the interview.
- Application charges- Candidates belonging to the general and OBC background have to pay RS 100.
Paving the path towards ISRO Vacancy
The candidates who are interested must log on to the website of www.isro.gov.in. And send in a challan to the senior administrative officer in Bangalore.
Key link to remember: www.isac.gov.in/ISACME-2016/Advt_bilingual.pdf