ISRO Recruitment 2017 | Scientist/Engineers | Total Vacancies 87 | Last Date: 07.03.2017
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invites application for the posts of Scientist/ Engineer from Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science engineering candidates. Totally 87 vacancies are available for the post of Scientist/ Engineer. Eligible Candidates submit online application form @ www.isro.gov.in. Last date for submission of online application is March 7, 2017. This Page clearly explains ISRO recruitment 2017 (87 scientists/Engineer) in brief.
Details of ISRO Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 87
Job Location: Across India
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/- per month
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||42|
|Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||36|
|Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||09|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2017
- BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification in first class with 65% of marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be maximum 35 years (as on 07.03.2017).
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Application Fee for ISRO Recruitment 2017
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan (SBI)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for ISRO scientist posts
- Go to official website isro.gov.in ->Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible. Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates of ISRO Vacancy 2017
|Opening date of Online application||15.02.2017|
|Closing date of online application||07.03.2017|