ITBP Recruitment 2017 | Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Employment Notification for Head Constable Post | Total Vacancy 62 | Last Date to apply: 13.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2017- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force shortly ITBP have announced employment notification for recruitment of Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) post. Totally, 62 vacancies are available for Head Constable Post in ITBP Recruitment. Candidates who are waiting for Police Recruitment can apply these vacancies through online mode only. The application link will available in official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (i.e) www.itbpolice.nic.in.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts. If you are eligible, go to given application link and fill required details correctly. Candidates upload his/her scanned photographs and signature in given format. There is no application fee. Particularly, check official notification for necessary document to be uploaded in the online application. Moreover you can find details like education qualification, age limit, selection process in official notification of ITBP. This page explains ITBP Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of ITBP Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, ITBP
Name of the Post: Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial)
Total no. of Vacancies: 62
Pay Scale: Rs. 25500-81100/- (as per 7th CPC)
Eligibility criteria of Head Constable post
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification
- Check official notification for age limit
- Written Examination
- Interview/Physical Test
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for ITBP Recruitment
- Candidates first visit to official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for Head Constable Post and download in pdf format.
- Read the official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now, you may have go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload their scanned photographs and signature in given format.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Online application link
|Starting date for submission of online application||14.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||13.11.2017|