Jalandhar District Court Recruitment 2017 | District and Sessions Judge | Stenographer Post | Latest Vacancies 14 | Last date: 30.08.2017
Jalandhar District Court Recruitment 2017- Office of District and Sessions Judge in Jalandhar has issued a job notification for Stenographer Post on contract basis for a period of six months or regular appointments are made or till the existence of post. Totally, 14 Vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates should apply for this post via offline mode only. Eligible candidates can download application from official website (i. e) www.ecourts.gov.in./jalandhar/recruitment
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in Jalandhar District Court official notification. And check whether you are eligible to apply. Application once submitted again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill required details carefully and attach necessary documents (mentioned in the notification) finally, should send filled application before the last date. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Candidates can get other details like educational qualification, age limit and pay scale details in this page.
Details of Jalandhar Session Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District and Sessions Judge
Organization Type: State Government job
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 14
Pay scale: Rs. 5910-20200+GP 2800/-
Job Location: Jalandhar
Eligibility criteria of Stenographer Post
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized institute/University.
- Applicants must have passed Matriculation Examination with Punjab as one of the subject for Stenographer post.
- Candidates shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 w. p. m in English Shorthand and 20 w. p. m in the transcription of the same and also have proficiency in Computer (Word Processing and spread sheet).
- Age should be between 18 yrs to 37 yrs (as on 01.08.2017).
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Proficiency Test
Mode of Application
- Offline- by Post
Send the application following postal address,
Sh. Gurmeet Tiwana, Secretary District Legal Service Authority, Jalandhar.
How to apply for Stenographer Vacancies
- Go to official website
- Click “Recruitment” tab in the right side of home page.
- Find the “advertisement for post of Stenographer Grade III/ Steno typist on adhoc basis (last Date 30.08.2017)”.
- Download notification with application in pdf format.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply, and read it well.
- Now fill required details in the application carefully.
- Finally, candidates should send their filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Last date to send the application||