Latest Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable (Both Men & Women) -Total Vacancy 20 -How to Apply Offline Procedure -jhpolice.gov.in :-
Vacancy in Jharkhand Police Department 2016 :-Being a part of the law enforcement of the country and a particular state is a matter of great recognition and responsibility. Each year, several courageous souls are recruited by state institutions in order to uphold law and order of the state. This provides a huge chance to those wanting to come forward and serve the nation, to prove themselves as responsive citizens if they are willing to do the needful.
Within the stare of Jharkhand, the recruitment process for law enforcement officers or police has started and if you are interested to be a part of it then it is necessary to be updated about all the official notifications that are being updated every day.
Jharkhand Police recruitment -2016 September Vacancy Details :
- As per the Jharkhand Police recruitment 2016 regulations is concerned, the advertisement date was on the 19th of September 2016.
- The application process through the online procedure is to end on the 15th of October 2016. There are a total of 20 posts available for both women and men constables.
- For both parties, the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum is of 27 years. The eligibility criteria and educational quantification demands that all candidates who are interested in joining need to have a class 10th pass standard or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Location of the Job : Jharkhand
- Once you are aware of the specifications, you can start preparing for the formal stance.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Vacancy in Offline:-
- Once you have completed the application, it needs to be sent over to this postal address before the 15th of October 2016: Office of Commandant, J.A.P. 10, Hotwar, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 835 217.
- Make sure you have written the address carefully and properly. Include the application print and the necessary documents and send it over.
- As per the admit card is concerned, you can download the admit card from the official website(i.e) www.jhpolice.gov.in nearly 15 days prior to the exam date. Be sure to have filled up the application form correctly so that there are no mistakes made. This will ensure that you have adequate and genuine information provided.
How to Prepare for this Recruitment :-
- Once the application process has been over, there will be a four part test conducted on each of the candidates to examine their physical stamina and intelligence.
- The examination is based on a performance scale and includes a physical test, written test, skill test and a medical test to ensure that you are free from disease and other influences.
- For the first test, there is a particular BMI index that needs to be maintained and certain measurements. For the second part, certify that you are well aware of the regional and national language along with basic general knowledge.
- The third one includes a skill and capability test to guarantee that you are fit for the intended job post. Lastly for the medical test, you will be checked thoroughly for any existing issues that may potentially harm you during official duty.
Now that you are aware of the Jharkhand Police recruitment 2016 factors, start preparing, get started with the application process and give it your best shot to get selected for a post that demands a lot of respect and duties to be upheld as well.