Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Officers Posts | Apply @ www.karnatakabank.com | Last Date 20-03-2018
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has invited offline applications for Probationary Officers posts (Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs), Chartered Accountants, Law Officers, Relationship Managers). This is good opportunities for those who searching and willing for bank jobs. Eligible candidates apply for this recruitment on or before last date (20.03.2018) and don’t wait till last date for apply.
Interested candidates download notification from official web site given below and read the notification clearly to check eligibility for this recruitment. Here you can check details like, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment.
Details of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018:
Name of Post: Probationary Officers
Organization Name: Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)
Employment Category: Private Job
Pay Scale: Rs.7.75 lakhs per annual (approx.)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
|U.G/P.G in Agricultural Science/ Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from recognized university.|
|First Class Graduates with CA from UGC recognized universities. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.|
|First Class Law Graduates from UGC recognized universities with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.|
|First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.|
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Candidates should have maximum 28 years (Born on or after 01.01.1990).
- Candidates check more details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Postal.
Postal Address is,
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru – 575002
How to apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website-> karnatakabank.com.
- Click on option->Careers in the home page.
- Select on option –> RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS(SCALE-I) (Category: Agriculture / Chartered Accountants / Law Officers / Relationship Managers).
- Click on option–> Eligibility Criteria Click here.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Then click on option –> Application Form Click here and download the application form.
- Take print of the application form and fill up your details correctly.
- Attach the passport size photo copy and necessary documents/certificates and check once.
- Finally send the application form via offline on or before last date (20.03.2018) via Postal.
|Last date for submission of application||