(KFD)Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 / 569 Forest Guard, Range Forest Officer Job Vacancies-Apply Online@kfdrecruitment.in Last Date: 14.06.2017
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017: The Karnataka Forest Department is now looking to hiring candidates, Who have completed 12th pass candidates and Science graduates and invites application for 569 Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with Karnataka Govt they May apply for this post. Last Date of Apply 14-June-2017. This is a best Govt Job opportunity. Total numbers of vacancies are 569 Posts. Only those Interested and eligible candidates apply for Karnataka Forest Department Job. Indian citizen, who are strong, both physically and mentally. You can apply it online through official website of KFD.
Details of Karnataka Forest Department, Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer Job Vacancy
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department
Employment Category: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 569
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website Link : kfdrecruitment.in
|Notification||Post Name||No. of Openings|
|1||Deputy Range Forest Officer||329|
Pay Scale details of Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer
|Deputy Range Forest Officer||Rs.12500 – 24000/-|
|Forest Guard||Rs.11600 – 21000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Job
- Candidates should be completed 12th, B.Sc in Forestry stream or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: Age should not exceed 25 Years.
- Forest Guard: Age should not exceed 27 Years.
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Fitness Test
Application Fee for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
Mode of Payment
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 :
- Go to Official website www.kfdrecruitment.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||15.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||14.06.2017|