Karnataka PSC -KPSC Recruitment 2016-17 Of 2315 Vacancy of Non Technical Group C for Various Posts -Last Date : 7th November 2016 :-
One of the primary requirements for any kind of a job, on the side of an employee, is a stable service and a good remuneration package. However, given the volatile state of affairs in the current economy, there is a large void in most private sectors and corporate jobs in terms of mass employment news.
Kpsc Recruitment 2016:- Karnataka Public Service Commission released a notification of 1353 Group C (Non Technical ) Posts. Applicants should be apply online before the last date 7th November 2016.It’s an excellent opportunity that who are seeking for the Karnataka Govt Jobs.The Recruitment of Chief Officer Grade-2 ,Inspectors of Legal metro logy ,Drafting Assistant ,Computer teacher ,Language Teacher,Subject Teacher and more.Check out the Eligibility Criteria ,qualification and how to apply details are given below..
Job Details for KPSC :
Name of the Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Location of the Job : Karnataka
Total no of Vacancy : 2315 Posts
|Name of the Post||Total No of Vacancy|
|Drafting Assistant||06 Posts|
|Inspectors of Legal Metrology||02 Posts|
|Chief Officer Grade-2||07 Posts|
|Language Teachers Kannada||31 Posts|
|Language Teachers English||41 Posts|
|Urdu Teachers||41 Posts|
|Subject Teacher Mathematics||21 Posts|
|Subject Teacher General Science||18 Posts|
|Subject Teacher Social Science||28 Posts|
|Subject Teacher Mathematics||05 Posts|
|Subject Teacher General Science||05 Posts|
|Subject Teacher Social Science||05 Posts|
|Computer Teacher||24 Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||26 Posts|
|Sub Registrar||63 Posts|
|Art & Craft Teacher||10 Posts|
|First Division Computer Assistant||28 Posts|
|Food Inspector||08 Posts|
|Computer Operator||01 Post|
|Statistical Inspector||132 Posts|
|Female Supervisor||557 Posts|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||18 Posts|
|Horticulture Assistant||02 Posts|
|Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator||55 Posts|
|House Father/ House Mother||26 Posts|
Mode of Application : Online
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Salary Details : Refer the Official Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for this KPSC Recruitment:
Age limit : 18-35 years for General Categories ,38 years for 2A ,2B ,3A ,3B and 40 years max for SC/ST Candidates.
Candidates must be a degree holder in law for the Post Drafting Assistants.
- For the Post Inspectors of Legal Metrology – Candidates should be graduate in Physics with one of the Subject Science or completed in engineering from Authorized University or Diploma in Mechanical or Electical Engineering from Government Approved University.
- For other posts qualifications refer the official notifications.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PH/Category-1 Candidates :Rs.25/-
The eligible applicants should pay via online Banking/debit card /Credit Card
Process of Selection : Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Karnataka PSC Group C Jobs :-
- Visit the Official Website (i.e) www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click the desired post
- Read the Instructions carefully before you applying online.
- Cick here to apply Group C Non Technical Post of Notfn dt 5-10-2016.
- Fill all the required details like Upload Photocopies ,Documents .
- Recheck once again before you submit it online and make the payment via online banking/ debit cards/Credit card.
- After Click Submit Button ,take a printout copy for Future use.
Most Important Dates to be remember :-
- Start Date of Online Application : 7-10-2016
- Last Date to Submit it Online Application : 7-11-2016
- Last Date of Application Fee :8-11-2016
Official Notifications Download – Click Here
Apply online link – Here
Karnataka PSC -KPSC Recruitment 2016-17 for 156 Junior Engineers ,Superintendent ,Asst Engineer and Various Post -Last Date : 22 September 2016 :-
One such place that is hiring is the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) through the kpsc recruitment 2016. The application dates begin on the 24th of August, 2016 and Last date on the 22nd of September 2016.
There are a whopping number of posts for the taking (with a total of 156 seats) for all groups A, B and C in both the Technical and the Non-Technical spheres.
Eligibility Criteria for Kpsc recruitment -Educational Qualifications and Age Limit Details :
The range of age limit and relaxation goes right from 18 years of age to 35 years of age, with candidates acceptable from the B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MFSc, PG (Relevant Discipline) qualifications.
Location of the Job : Karnataka
Nationality will be Indian only.
|Name of the Post||Total No of Vacancy||Salary Details|
|Junior Engineer||Available 09||Rs. 17600 -40050/-|
|Superintendent||Available 10||Rs. 22800- 43200/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Available 17||Rs. 22800- 43200/-|
The overall application process is quite simple, because the entire process has been optimized with the internet. In order to apply for the kpsc recruitment 2016, all you have to do is:
Step by Step Instruction How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016-17 :
- Interested Candidates ,kindly go to the kpsc recruitment 2016 official site (i.e) http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/. then click the notification link in the right sidebar.It is here that you will get all the basic information about the jobs available. This site also acts as a portal for all the latest updates in the different vacancies that keep occurring in the Public service commission jobs details. The site is available 24×7 all throughout the year and more importantly can be accessed from any computer across the countries.
- Put in the jobs that you want in the search box and click on the enter button. Be sure that your keywords are very specific so that the site operators have no problem connecting your searches with the available posts in the database. This will save you the time that you would have otherwise spent wading through hundreds of job profiles to look for your own.
- When the job profile that you want opens up, get a good read of all the details of the requirements. Make sure that you take a note of all the required documents so that you don’t miss out on any essential application requirements during the time of Online application submission.
- If possible, take a print out of the page so that you have a hard copy and a checklist by your side. Once you have made sure you secure all the necessary documents, click on ‘apply online’ and take ahead from there
- It is mandatory that you take a print out of the online application so that you can use it. When you submit the form you will need the reference number and application number with you, which will even be useful should you get shortlisted.
- Every candidate has to pay a Application fee of about 300 rupees for the General category of candidates. There are no fees levied for SC/ST category candidates. You can easily avail these fees by using your net banking facilities and features. Make sure you have your online payment receipts in case.Last date for the application fee : 23-09-2016