Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2017 | POLCET 2017 | Civil Police Constable | Total Vacancies 2626 | Apply Online @ ksp.gov.in
Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka State Police Department invites application for the post of Civil Police Constable (Men & Women). Particularly, 2626 vacancies are allotted for the post of police constable. Eligible candidates apply online for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ KSP official website. This Page explains Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2017 in brief.
KSP online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in KSP official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. As POLCET 2017 notification was announced, candidate get ready for the exam and prepare well for the exam by download syllabus, exam pattern and previous year question papers.
About Karnataka Police Department
Karnataka State Police shortly KSP is a law enforcement agency of Indian State of Karnataka. KSP Department has been functioning since 1885. Headquarter of KSP has been located in Bengaluru, Karnataka until now. Police department has basic functions such as crime prevention, law enforcement, civil guard and law & order control. Presently, there are approximately 923 police stations in the state and nearly 80,000 employees are working in these stations.
Details of Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)
Total Vacancies: 2626
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-
Job Location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment
- 12th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 19 yrs and maximum 25 yrs (as on 12.06.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||Rs. 250/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-01 & ST (TRIBAL)||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – System Generated Challan (SBI & Post Office)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Vacancies
- Go to official website and then Current recruitment.
- In current notification page access click here to apply.
- Click the notification tab in the new page and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click New Application in order to apply for the Police Constable Vacancies.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||27.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||12.06.2017 (06:00 PM)|
|Last date for offline fee payment||14.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Karnataka State Police Department would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.