Karur District Court Recruitment 2017 | Gardener, Sweeper & Masalchi | Total Vacancies 06 | Download Application Form @ Karur Ecourt Page
Karur District Court Recruitment 2017 – Chief Judicial Magistrate Court of Karur invites application for the post of Gardener, Sweeper & Masalchi. Particularly, 06 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply for Karur Ecourt Recruitment on or before the last date (July 24, 2017). Download application form @ Karur Ecourt Page.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Karur District Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Karur District Court
For every district in the Indian states, there is a district court managing judicial power over the district and so these courts are called as Principle District Court. The court exercises jurisdiction both on original side and appellate side in civil and criminal matters around the district. The Karur District Court serves judicial services over the regions such as Karur and Kulithalai Divisions.
Details of Karur District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Karur
Organization Type: Judicial Services
Total Vacancies: 06
Pay Scale: Rs. 4,800 – 10,000/- (GP of Rs. 1,300/-)
Job Location: Karur, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Karur District Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Karur District Court Recruitment
- Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Oral Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post
Application should send to the following address,
The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Combined Court Building, Thanthonimalai, Karur – 639007.
How to apply for Karur District Court job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||13.07.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||24.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Karur District Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming court jobs here.