Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 | High court of Kerala (HCK) – Job Notification for Munsiff-Magistrate Post | Total Vacancies: 41 | Last date to apply: 13.12.2017 | Download official notification @ hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – High court of Kerala shortly HCK has published job notification to Kerala Judicial Service Examination-2017 for the recruitment of Munsiff-Magistrate post. Totally, 41 vacancies are filled up for these vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply the post via online mode only. Applicants may apply online through the official website of HCK (i.e) hckrecruitment.nic.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all mandatory details correctly. The application fee must be paid only through the branch of state Bank of India using the system generated payment challan on or before the last date. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process and steps to apply from this page. This page explains Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. Kerala High Court has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Kochi, Kerala until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
Details of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: High Court of Kerala
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Munsiff-Magistrate
Total Vacancies: 41
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44,770/- Per month
Job Location: Kerala
Eligibility Criteria of Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancies
- Applicants must hold their Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualifications.
- Age should not exceed 35 yrs (as on 01.01.2017)
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written examination
|All other Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/Unemployed Differently abled||Nil|
- Check official notification for payment details
Mode of Application
How to apply online for Kerala High Court Job Vacancies
- Go to official website of HCK (i.e) hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Then find the advertisement for said post.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Online process consists of two parts, Step-I and Step-II.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your recent photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Make payment through offline on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application for future reference.
Important dates and Remember
|Date of notification||07.11.2017|
|Starting date for submission of online application||14.11.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application of Step-I||13.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application of Step-II||27.12.2017|
|Last date for remittance of application fee||20.12.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Kerala High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.