Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 | Developer, Assistant & Officer | Total Vacancies 32 | Apply Online @ HCK Recruitment Portal
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – High Court of Kerala invites application for the post of Developer, Sr. Developer, Sr. Technical Officer, Sr. Technical Assistant, confidential Assistant and Car Mechanic Grade – II. Particularly, 32 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ HCK Recruitment Portal.
Online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in HCK official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. Kerala High Court has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Kochi, Kerala until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
Details of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: High Court of Kerala
Organization Type: High Court / Judicial Services
Total Vacancies: 32
Job Location: Kerala
Vacancy Details of Kerala High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Developer||05||Rs. 25,209/- (Consolidated)|
|Sr. Technical Officer||01||Rs. 30,800/- (Consolidated)|
|Sr. Officer/Technical Assistant||02||Rs. 19,800/- (Consolidated)|
|Sr. Developer||02||Rs. 35,291/- (Consolidated)|
|Confidential Assistant Grade – II||21||Rs. 26500 – 56700/-|
|Motor Car Mechanic Grade – II||01||Rs. 22200 – 48000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Kerala High Court Recruitment
- SSLC/ITI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/M.Sc./MCA/BE/B.Tech. in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Candidates born b/w 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive) for Grade – II.
- For other posts, candidates should be born on or after 02.01.1982.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Skill Test/Written Test
- Check official notification for the category wise application fee and fee exemption.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Kerala High Court job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Notifications page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, Step I and Step II.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date if required.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application for Car Mechanic||13.09.2017|
|Last date of online application for Assistant Gr-II||26.09.2017|
|Last date of online application for other posts||22.08.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Kerala High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.