Kerala Postal Department Recruitment 2017/ Postman & Mail Guard/ Total Vacancies 594/ Last Date: 14.02.2017
Kerala Post Office Job: Kerala Postal Services has recently announced a notification for hiring the candidates of various posts. Interested candidates are invite to apply online for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017. In this post, You can get the detailed information on Post office recruitment, Indian post office jobs notification, how to apply for Kerala Post Office Job online.
Kerala Postal Department invites application for the post of Postman in Post offices and Mail guard in Railway mail service (RMS) in Kerala. Totally 594 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates apply online on or before 14th February, 2017.
About Postal Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. Founded in 1854, 162 years ago. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Their services are Letter post, parcel service, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and deposit account. Totally more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. There are 22 postal circles in India. Kerala Post and Telegraph circle was established on 1st July, 1961. Kerala Postal Circle starts its operation on 1st September, 1974. They provide services like mail services, parcel services, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail service.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Job Notification
Organization Name: Kerala Postal Services
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 594
Job Location: Kerala
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Postman||583||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Mail Guard||11||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
Eligibility criteria for Kerala Post Office Recruitment
- Matriculation or any equivalent course from a recognized board or University.
Age Limit details
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List Based on Aptitude test.
- Application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee for SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Women candidates is Rs. 100/-.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Challan (Post Offices having e-payment facility)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply Kerala Post Office Recruitment in 2017 Online ?
- Go to official website keralapost.gov.in.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee offline through post office.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates for applying Kerala Post Office Job
|Opening Date for Online application||16-01-2017|
|Closing date for online application||14-02-2017|
|Last date for Fee Payment||17-02-2017|
|Date of Exam||09-04-2017|
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Official website: www.keralapost.gov.in