KMML Recruitment 2017 | The Kerala Minerals & Metals Limited Job Notification for Process Server & Various vacancies | Total Vacancies 49 | Last date to send: 12.10.2017 | Download official notification @ www.kmml.com
KMML Recruitment 2017- The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited shortly KMML invites applications from male candidates for Recruitment of Process Server, Electrical Engineer, Junior Analyst and other various posts on contract basis for 1 yr. Particularly, 49 vacancies are allotted for following posts, as shown in below table. Eligible male candidates can apply these posts through offline mode only. Download official notification from the official website of The Keral Minerals and Metals Limited (i.e) www.kmml.com.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply these post or not. Eligible candidates fill all required details correctly in the given format (mentioned in the Official notification). Finally, Candidates should send their duly filled application along with necessary documents to given address on or before the last date (Oct 12, 2017). Here you can find details like Educational qualification, age limit and steps to apply in this page.
Details of KMML Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: The Kerala Minerals and Metals limited, KMML
Organization Type: State Govt. Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 49
Job Location: Kerala
Vacancy Details of KMML Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Technician cum Mechinist||01|
|Technician (Sponge Handling)||02|
Eligibility criteria of Process Operator & Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor degree in Chemistry from a recognized institute/University for Jr. Analyst Post.
- Should have passed 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board for Khalasi Post.
- Engineering/Diploma/ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Applications are invites to said the posts mentioned below person belonging to following categories as per Government directions.
- Person evicted from the project site.
- Person whose land has been acquired for the project.
- Persons belonging to surrounding Panchayaths who had worked at contract site.
- Ex-apprentice as per the Apprentice Act, 1961 who have completed full time of apprentice in the company.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2017)
- Age should not above 32 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
The General Manager (P&A/EDP), The Kerala Minerals & Metals Limited, PB. No.4, Sangaramangalam, Chavara P. G, Kollam-691 583
How to apply for KMML Recruitment
- Candidates visit to official notification kmml.com
- Click Media Center–> Advertisement–>find the advertisement and download official notification in pdf.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible and then fill all required details correctly.
- Candidate’s paste their passport size photo in the space provide in the application.
- Finally, candidate must be submitted their filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Date of notification||28.09.2017|
|Last date to send the application||12.10.2017|