Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Laboratory Technicians Posts | Total 42 Vacancies | Apply @ www.kmcgov.in | Last Date 31.03.2018
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has invited offline applications for Laboratory Technicians posts on contract basis. Particularly 42 vacancies are allotted for Laboratory Technicians posts. Candidates who are looking for laboratory technicians vacancies apply for KMC Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date (31.03.2018). Submit applications from 26.03.2018 to 31.03.2018 excluding holidays between 11 AM and 4 PM (Saturday 11 PM – 2 PM).
Interested candidates download the official notification from KMC website @ www.kmcgov.in and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Then submit the application form (address is given below) on or before the closing date. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
Employment Category: State Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 42
Pay Scale: Rs. 9380/-
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Eligibility criteria of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment:
- Higher Secondary (10+2) and Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- Knowledge in computer, MS office and internet.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have max age 40 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Merit List
- Computer Test
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
PMU Office of Kolkata City (NUHM Society), Room No. 254, 2nd floor, 5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013.
How to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Vacancy
- Go to KMC official website ->kmcgov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment/Result.
- Find correct Laboratory Technicians Posts notification and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Take a print out of online application form and fill all your details correctly.
- Attach your passport size photo and necessary documents with self-attested.
- Finally submit your application form to given address on or before the last date.
|Starting date for submission of application form||26.03.2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||31.03.2016|