Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 | KMC Walk-in Interview for Medical Officer Vacancy | Total Vacancies 53 | Interview date 12.10.2017 | Download official notification @ www.kmcgov.in
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017- Kolkata Municipal Corporation shortly called as KMC has published job notification for engagement of Medical Officer Post on contract basis. Totally, 53 vacancies are allotted for Medical Officer Post at Urban Primary Health Centre in Kolkata City. Candidates who are completed below educational qualification and wish to attend this post in given interview venue. Candidates should have reach before start the interview. Download application form can get to from the official website (i.e) www.kmcgov.in.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply this post or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies, download application from the given website. After download fill all required details correctly. Because in complete application will be rejected at the time of interview. Candidates should be carried their filled application and along with attested copy of all testimonial certificate for documentation verification . Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to attend from this page.
Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
Organization Type: State Govt jobs
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Part Time)
Total no. of Vacancies: 53
Pay Scale: Rs. 24, 000/-
Job Location: Kolkata, West bengal
Eligibility criteria of Medical Officer Vacancy
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with 1 yr compulsory internship.
- Candidate’s age should be Maximum 66 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
Steps to attend for Medical Officer Walk-in interview
- Candidates visit to official website kmcgov.in
- Look at the Message Board and find the advertisement for Medical Officer Post and download in pdf.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- And then download application from the given official website.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly, and don’t miss any field blank.
- Candidates should bring your filled application along wih necessary documents and updated resume to interview for verification.
|Interview time||11.30 AM|
Room No: 254, 2nd floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.