Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 | Probationary Officer | Last Date: 17.04.2017 | Apply Online @ www.lvbank.com
Lakshmi Vilas Bank shortly LVB invites application for the post of Probationary Officers. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ LVB Careers. This Page explains Lakshmi Vilas Bank LVB Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank shortly LVB is a private sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. The bank has been servicing to people since 1926. Headquarter has been located in Chennai, Tamilnadu until now. The Bank provides services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, loans and wealth management. Presently, there are more than three thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Lakshmi Vilas Bank LVB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB)
Employment Category: Private Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for Lakshmi Vilas Bank LVB Recruitment 2017
- Any Graduate from a recognized institute with 60% of marks.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Exam fee for Probationary officer is Rs. 650/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for LVB job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||29.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||17.03.2017|