BSNL JTO Recruitment in 2016 : 2510 Vacancy -Through GATE 2017 Examination :-
Latest BSNL Recruitment 2016 :- BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has been one of the most used telephone services in India. As a provider, it has been offering services for decades and holds nearly 60% of the market share in broadband and telephone services. It proudly sits as the fifth largest telephone provider in the country. It is not only the oldest provider but has a base customer population of nearly 93 million odd people. Moreover considering that it is government owned, there is much class and status associated with the jobs that BSNL offers. Only with proper educational qualification, necessary degree, recruitment examinations and interviews, can an applicant get the prestigious job.
Latest Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria in BSNL Recruitment :-
Similarly like other years, BSNL recruitment 2016 is already knocking doors. According to a recent notification by the official site, nearly 2510 posts are available to be filled. There are 3 different posts that are put on offer. Junior Telecom Officer under Telecom, Electrical and Civil departments will be chosen.
Considering the importance of the positions, there are few criterion to be fulfilled:
- Applicants need to be between 18 years to 30 years as on the 1st of August 2016.
- As per the age limit of reserved candidates are concerned, the relaxation will be made according to rules.
- Educational Qualification : Those who are qualified engineers with a B.E or B.Tech Degree from a recognized university or institution are eligible for the application process.
- Appropriate scores as per regulations have to be maintained in order to come under the selection process.
Numerous elements need to be kept in mind while you are applying for the recruitment process. Following are few of the notifications that you need to be aware of:
- Pay Scale :- INR 16400 to Rs. 40500/– is the salary range that is offered for the vacant posts.
- The online applications for submission of forms start from September 2016.
- October 2016 is the last month for the online submission of forms.
- Application Fee :- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- for the recruitment process.
- 500 is to be paid by SC/ST classes.
- All online payments are to be done through Credit cards, Internet banking or Debit cards.
- For Junior Telecom Officer Jobs Selection will be based on their GATE 2017 Score.
How to Apply BSNL Recruitment 2016 in Online for 2510 Posts :-
- The official recruitment process regular updates can be viewed from the authorized website of BSNL.(i.e) bsnl.co.in/
- Once you visit the official website for the recruitment, start off the online submission following the application forms. Read the notification carefully.
- Fill in the form with correct details. Make the necessary payments and then submit it within the deadline. Once you are done with the process, be ready to get through the examination process.
If you are an eligible candidate as per BSNL recruitment 2016 regulations are concerned, then prepare well, have all the necessary documents at hand so that when required for, you can present them. Make sure that the payments have been done and through the process as recommended by the official notifications. If you are qualified enough and can get through the tough examination process, prepare yourself for a job full of responsibility and reputation indeed.