BSNL Recruitment 2017 | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Employment Notification for Direct Junior account Officers (DR-JAO) Post | Total Vacancies 996 | Last date to apply: 15.10.2017 | Apply @ www.externalbsnlexam.com
BSNL Recruitment 2017- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Shortly (BSNL) they have announced employment notification for recruit of Direct Junior Account Officers (DR-JAO). Totally, 996 Vacancies are allotted for following states, as shown in table. Eligible candidates apply these vacancies through online mode only. Other mode application will not be accepted. Applicants can apply asap from the date of Sep11, 2017 to Oct 15, 2017. The online link available is www.externalbsnlexam.com.
Before applying, candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification of Junior Account officier post and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible and desirous candidates go to given link and fill all required details correctly and upload their recent photos and signature space provide in the online application. Don’t for get to make payment while applying this post. Here you can know details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of BSNL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Name of the post: Direct Junior Account Officers (DR-JAO)
Total no. of Position: 996
Pay Scale: Rs. 16400-40500+ BSNL rules
Job Location: Anywhere India
State wise Vacancy Details of BSNL Notification 2017
|State Wise Vacancy||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICHOBAR||04|
|CHENNAI TELECOM DISTRICT||23|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||16|
|KOLKATA TELECOM DISTRICT||08|
|NORTH EAST – I||14|
|NORTH EAST – II||05|
|NORTHERN TELECOM REGION||16|
|UTTAR PRADESH EAST||65|
|UTTAR PRADESH WEST||41|
Eligibility criteria of Junior Account Officers Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should possess M. Com/CA/CS/ICWA from a recognized institute/university.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 30 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Competitive Examinations
Mode of Payment
- Online – (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for Junior account Officers Recruitment 2017
- Candidates go to BSNL portal at externalbsnlexam.com.
- Click –>“Notification & Syllabus “in home page, and download notification in pdf format.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now go to given link and fill all required details correctly and make payment while applying.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Online application link
|Date of notification||04.09.2017|
|Starting date of submission of application||11.09.2017|
|Closing date of submission of application||15.10.2017|
|Date of Online Competitive examination||05.11.2017|