Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Protocol Officer & Research Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date: 10.07.2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Lok Sabha Secretariat has been issued a new Recruitment notification for the candidates those are looking for the jobs in Indian Parliament. It is good opportunities for the aspirants who have completed their Master Degree and looking for career in Central Government sector. The Lok Sabha Secretariat has published the Lok Sabha Notification 2017 for 28 vacancies of Protocol Officer & Research Officer posts to fill up with eligible Candidates. So Interested and Eligible candidates can send the application forms through online before the last date of online application registration.
Nearly There are 28 posts are available for candidates. You can refer this advertisement. In this post, We are shared detailed information on Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply online and more. For more information about Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs of 2017 Please refer the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 10th of July 2017 only.
Details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Parliament
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 28
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy Details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Protocol Officer||16||Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Research Officer||12||Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-|
Eligibility criteria for Lok Sabha Job Vacancy
- Candidates who have done Master Degree from a recognized institution or university.
- However, Check the official notification for education qualification details.
- Candidate’s Age limit minimum is 18 years and maximum is 27 as on 27.03.2017
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates are suggested to approach official notification for application fee details.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website http://loksabha.nic.in/
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date for Submission of Application||09-06-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10-07-2017|