Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | State Engineering Service | Assistant Engineer | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date: 15.04.2017 | apply online @ www.mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly MPPSC invites application for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) via State Engineering Service Exam. Particularly, 50 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.mppsc.nic.in. This Page explains MPPSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly MPPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Madhya Pradesh. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. It has been servicing to Madhya Pradesh since 1956. Headquarter has been located at Indore, Madhya Pradesh until now. The recruit staffs every year by following selection procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Exam Name: State Engineering Service
Vacancy Details of MPPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||02|
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with G.P of Rs. 5,400/-
Eligibility criteria for MPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Degree in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for MPPSC job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||16.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.04.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly via MPPSC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.