Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 | Sweeper & Sanitary Worker | Total Vacancies 127 | Download Application Form @ Madras High Court Official Site
Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 – High Court of Tamil Nadu invites application for the post of Sweeper and Sanitary Worker. Particularly, 127 vacancies are allotted for the posts of Sweeper and Sanitary Worker. Eligible Candidates apply for High Court of Tamil Nadu Recruitment on or before the last date (July 20, 2017). Download application form @ HC Madras Official Site.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Madras High Court Official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Madras High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Madras High Court
Organization Type: High Court / Judicial Services
Name of the Post: Sweeper & Sanitary Worker
Total No. of Vacancies: 127
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Sweeper||68||Rs. 4800 – 10000/- (Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-)|
|Sanitary Worker||59||Rs. 4800 – 10000/- (Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-)|
Eligibility criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2017
- VIII standard or its equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 29 yrs as on 01.07.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
|General & Others||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft (Nationalized bank)
DD should draw in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Madras payable at Chennai.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post
Application should send to the following address,
Registrar General, Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600104.
How to apply for Madras High Court jobs vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||14.07.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||20.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Madras High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming high court jobs here.