Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 | Manipur Public Service Commission – Job Notification for Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon Posts | Total Vacancies: 311 | Last date to apply: 08.12.2017 | Download official notification @ www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 – Manipur Public Service Commission popularly known as Manipur PSC invites applications from the experience and fresher candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer and Dental surgeon Posts on direct basis. Particularly, 311 vacancies are filled up for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply these posts through online mode only. Applicants may apply online via the official website of MPSC (i.e) mpscmanipur.gov.in.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Before going to apply, applicants should register as per one time register (OTR) via official website of MPSC. After go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC)
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 311
Job Location: Manipur
Vacancy details of Manipur PSC Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
Rs. 9,300-34,800+GP 5,400/-
Eligibility Criteria of Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon Posts
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years (as on 08.12.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Examination
|DAP (Differently Abled Person)||Nil|
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Master card/Visa and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website (i.e) mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Look at the What’s New then find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf, and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Applicants should register as per One Time Register (OTR) via official website.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly.
- Have to make payment of fee via online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application for future reference.
|Last date for submission of online application||08.12.2017|
|Date of written exam||16.12.2017|