MCGM Recruitment 2017 | Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai – Job Notification for Community Organizer Vacancies | Total Vacancies 137 | Last date to send: 03.11.2017 | Download official notification @ mcgm.gov.in
MCGM Recruitment 2017- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai shortly MCGM has announced job notification for recruiting of Community Organizer Post. Totally, 137 vacancies are filled up for the post of MCGM Recruitment 2017. Eligible and willing candidates can apply this post through offline mode only. Candidates can download application from the official website of mcgm (i.e) www.mcgm.gov.in.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply this post or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies, download application from the given website, after download fill all required details correctly. Because incomplete application will be rejected at the time of selection process. Candidates must be submitted their filled application along with necessary documents to given address on or before the last date (Nov 03, 2017). Here you can find details like educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply in this page.
Details of MCGM Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, MCGM
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Community Organizer
Total no. of Vacancies: 137
Pay scale: Rs. 10, 000/- Per month
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Eligibility criteria of Community Organizer Post
- Candidates should have completed 12 Standard/ Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Written Test/Interview
Mode of Application
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Dr, Babasaheb Ambedkar Marg, Paral, Mumbai-400012.
How to apply for MCGM Recruitment
- Candidates visit to official website mcgm.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for Community Organizer post in home page of MCGM.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly, and don’t miss any field blank.
- Paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application before send it.
- Finally, send your filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Closing date to send the application||