MEA Recruitment 2017 | Ministry of External Affairs | Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer | Total Vacancies 10 | Application form @ mea.gov.in
MEA Recruitment 2017 – Ministry of External Affairs shortly MEA invites application from officers under central government for the post of Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer and Assistant Passport Officer on deputation basis. Particularly, 10 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply on or before the last date (October 17, 2017). Download application form @ ministry of external affairs official site.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Ministry of External Affairs MEA Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Ministry of External Affairs
Employment Type: Central Government
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of Ministry of External Affairs MEA Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Passport Officer (PO)||01||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P Rs. 7,600/-|
|Deputy Passport Officer||07||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P Rs. 6,600/-|
|Assistant Passport Officer||02||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P Rs. 5,400/-|
Eligibility criteria for Ministry of External Affairs Passport Officers
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification and experience.
- Age should be maximum 56 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application form with necessary documents as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
How to apply for MEA Passport Officer Vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||18.09.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||17.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Ministry of External Affairs would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.