Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad – MEGA Recruitment 2017 | Multiple Posts | Total Vacancies 606 | Last Date: 30.04.2017 | Apply online @ www.gujaratmetrorail.com
Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad shortly MEGA invites application for the post of Train Operator, Costumer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer & Maintainer. Particularly, 606 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.gujaratmetrorail.com. This Page explains MEGA Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad shortly MEGA is a metro rail system of Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad. Headquarter has been located Bodakdev, Ahmedabad until now. Presently, there are two lines and thirty two stations. The network serves areas such as Ghandhinagar and Ahmedabad, cities of Gujarat. Metro trains run at an average speed of 33 kmph and has a top speed of 80 kmph.
Details of MEGA Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 606
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of MEGA Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||283|
|Costumer Relations Assistant||31|
Eligibility criteria for MEGA Recruitment 2017
- 12th/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 28 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation and post wise age limit.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for MEGA job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||30.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||30.04.2017|