Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2017 | Nyaya Mitra for District Facilitation Center | Apply Online for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs
Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2017 – Department of Justice under Ministry of Law and Justice invites application for the post of Nyaya Mitra for District facilitation center from retired judicial or executive officer on temporary basis. Eligible candidates apply online for Nyaya Mitra Recruitment on or before the last date (June 20, 2017). This Page explains Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Nyaya Mitra official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Selected candidates will work for the project “Access to Justice for Marginalized People” in 227 selected districts for the duration of tentatively ten months.
Nyaya Mitra Scheme was introduced in order to reduce the pending court cases across selected districts. Minister of Law and Justice launched this scheme on April 20, 2017. Nyaya Mitra has the responsibility to assist litigants who are suffering due to delay in investigations or trial. The Scheme is aimed to provide legal advice and connect litigants to DLSA, CSC, Tele Law and government agencies. The Scheme would be launched in 227 districts in some of the states of India.
Details of Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Nyaya Mitra
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for Nyaya Mitra (District Facilitation Center)
- Retired judicial officer and retired executive officer with knowledge in computer, English and regional language.
- However, check official notification for complete eligibility conditions.
- Age should be maximum 70 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Nyaya Mitra job vacancies
- Go to official website and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload photograph and signature if necessary.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||20.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates who are willing to secure a job particularly in Ministry of Law and Justice would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.