Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 for 643 AAO Job Vacancies-Apply Online @ finmin.nic.in Last Date: 26.02.2017
Ministry of Finance (MOF) invites application for the post of Assistant Account Officer in Department of Expenditure. Totally 643 vacancies are available for the post of Assistant Account Officer. Eligible Candidates apply on or before the last date. Download application form @ www.finmin.nic.in. This Page clearly explains Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 (643 AAO Posts) in brief.
About Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Finance (MOF) governs financial matters in India. The ministry is under the control of Government of India. The ministry was established in the year 1946 on 29th October. Headquarter of MOF is located in Cabinet Secretariat, Raisina Hill, New Delhi. Under the control of Finance ministry there are few child agencies. They are Department of Economic Affairs, Department of Expenditure, Department of Revenue, Department of Financial Services and Department of Disinvestment.
Job Notification Details of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance (MOF)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 643 MFCGA jobs
Job Location: Across India
Name of the Post: Assistant Account Officer (AAO)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4800/-
Mode of Application : ONLINE
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification of MFCGA 643 Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs
- AAO (Civil)/ SAS or equivalent from a recognized institute/Board.
- Age should not exceed 56 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
Selection Process for Ministry of Finance AAO jobs
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below procedures
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Postal/Mailing Address for Ministry of Finance: –
Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, Block E, GPO complex, INA, New Delhi.
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance AAO Jobs – Finance Ministry of India Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website finmin.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates download the application form from the official website.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Attach necessary documents with self attested and passport size photographs with the application
- Send the application to given address on or before the last date.
Important Dates of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
|Date of Notification||27.01.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||26.02.2017|