MMRDA Recruitment 2018 – Latest Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra Recruitment Notification for 44 Total Job Vacancies- Walkin Interview date @ 27.02.2018 at 11.00 AM
MMRDA Recruitment 2018- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) is a Government of Maharashtra published a notification for the recruitment of deputy engineer(Grade-I) and junior engineer on permanent basis. Totally, 44 vacancies are available for above posts to apply. Candidates who knows marathi languages should apply for the Latest MMRDA Recruitment 2018 asap. Download the official notification and application form from the official website of MMRDA (i.e) mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Moreover you get the educational qualification, age limit and how to apply for this job vacancy details from this page.
Candidate’s who are wanted to apply for deputy engineer, junior engineer posts of MMRDA recruitment 2018, may check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Download the application form and fill all details carefully before you go to walkin interview. Education details, age limit, selection process and other details are given below in this page for candidate’s purpose.
Notification details of MMRDA Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Job Category: Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 44
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Official website: mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Vacancies details of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority 2018
|Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Engineer (Grade-I)||09||PB-III Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Junior Engineer||35||PB-III Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest MMRDA Job Vacancies 2018
- Deputy Engineer & Junior Engineer: Candidates should possess Degree or Diploma in Civil engineering or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Engineer: If he is working as Jr.Engineer or Asst. Engineer Grade-II, then need a 7 years of experience in case of degree holder or 10 years of diploma holder.
- Junior Engineer: Need a 3 years experience in case of degree holder or 5 years experience of diploma holder
Terms & Conditions
- Candidate’s should have a good knowledge marathi language.
- .Fulfilled and eligible candidates only selected for an interview and appointed in deputation basis
Steps to apply for mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment 2018
- First you go to Mumbai metropolitan region development authority(MMRDA) official website (i.e) mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Look at the Center in the home page, click a “Tenders & vacancies” tab and then find the advertisement of “Walking interview on deputation for DE-I & DE-II”.
- Download the notification pdf, read it line by line before applying.
- Applicants may check whether you are eligible for MMRDA recruitment 2018.
- Now enter the all required fields in the application form correctly, don’t miss any single field blank before you go on walkin interview.
- Then they are asked all necessary documents
Important dates of MMRDA Jobs
|Walk-in Interview Date||27.02.2018|
Notification & Apply Online Link