MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for 374 Postman & Mailguard -Apply online now :
The government of Madhya Pradesh has announced MP Post Office Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for 374 posts for mail guard and postman posts. The interested individuals can apply for the recruitment on the online site dopmp.in. They can submit the applications from April 10th to May 5th 2016. The notification about this recruitment can be checked online and the interested candidates are advised to apply before the last date. The application fees must be paid through online before 9th May 2016.
Education Qualification Details :
The applicants must have passed Matriculation or other corresponding education from a recognised school. The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum limit is 27 years. Out of 374 posts, 367 posts for postman and 07 for mail guard and the job location is Madhya Pradesh. The first two years will be probation period.
How to Apply for this Recruitment Online ?
Applicants have to follow the below instructions to apply for the post.
- Visit the site www.dopmp.in.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature along with the softcopy of 10th mark sheet. Make sure that all these files are in jpeg or jpg formats. Also the files should be in the size mentioned in the notification.
- Fill the details in all the mandatory fields without fail.
- Before submit the application, check whether all the information are correct. The submitted application and its data cannot be modified or altered.
The application fees for unreserved Category applicants are Rs.500 and for SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN is Rs.100. The applicants must make the payment within 5 days from the online registration. They have to go to the nearby post offices which have e-payment option and have to submit the fee payment challan. The registration will be completed only after the payment.
Therefore applicants should pay the fees before the last date. After the payment, the applicants are able to check the payment status on the site www.dopmp.in. If the applicants fail to make the payment, then the submitted application will not be considered for the recruitment.
Important Dates for this Recruitment :
- Start Date to Register the Application Form : 10-04-2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application : 05-05-2016
- Last Date for Application fee : 09-05-2016
The MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 exam will have the following syllabus.
- Part A – General Knowledge
- Part B – Mathematics
- Part C (i) – English
- Part C (ii) – Regional Language
The total marks will be 100 and the duration will be 120 minutes. The questions which are in the part of general knowledge and mathematics will also be printed in the regional language. Those who are feeling difficult with English can make use of it.