Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment | Stenographer, Computer Operator & Other Posts | Apply Online @ www.mpsdma.mp.gov.in
MPSDMA Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority shortly called as MPSDMA has recently released an advertisement for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancies of Stenographer, Computer Operator, Deputy Operator, Training Specialist & Other Posts. MPSDMA is inviting application form from skilled and talented aspirants to filling up 28 vacanceis for these posts. Candidates who are looking forward to working With the MPSDMA get the online application form from the official website.
As per Job Notification aspirants those who are willing to apply for MPSDMA Jobs they must obey the eligibility as per rules.. We suggest the candidates check the official recruitment notification before going to apply. In this post, we provide the MPSDMA job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about MPSDMA Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of MPSDMA Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 28
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of MPSDMA Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Operator||02||Rs. 15600-39100 with Rs. 6600 Grade Pay|
|Training Specialist||01||Rs. 15600-39100 with Rs. 6600 Grade Pay|
|Assistant operator||07||Rs. 15600-39100 with Rs. 5400 Grade Pay|
|Stenographer||01||Rs. 9300-34800 with Rs. 3600 Grade Pay|
|Office Assistant-cum Computer Operator||08||Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs.1900 Grade Pay|
|Driver||01||Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs.1900 Grade Pay|
|Peon||08||Rs. 4440-7440 with Rs. 1300 Grade Pay|
Eligibility criteria for MPSDMA Jobs
- MPSDMA looking for candidates who have completed 8th / 10th / 12th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification and experience.
- Age limit should not exceed 55 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- All category candidates required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 150/-
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority Vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers Page.
- Find the advertisement for driver and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Apply online for the post separately through the given link.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||30 Days from the date of Publication|