MSF Recruitment 2017 | Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) – Job Notification for Security Guard Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 1000 | Last date to apply: 20.12.2017 | Apply Online @ www.mahasecurity.gov.in
MSF Recruitment 2017 – Maharashtra State Security Corporation shortly (MSSC) invites application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Security Guard post. Totally, 1000, vacancies are allotted for the post. Eligible candidates can apply the post via online mode only. Candidates who are completed 12th standard, now apply online through the official website of MSSC (i.e) www.mahasecurity.gov.in on or before the last date (Dec 20, 2017).
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains MSF Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of MSF Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC)
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Security Guard
Total No. of Vacancies: 1000
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- Per month
Eligibility Criteria of Security Guard Vacancies
- Applicants must pass 12th standard from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Check official notification for detailed educational
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2017)
- Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- Written Test
- Application fee is Rs. 200/- for all candidates.
Mode of payment
- Online (Through NFT to HDFC Bank)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for MSF Recruitment 2017
- First visit the official website of MSSC (i.e) mahasecurity.gov.in
- Got to Advertisement Page, then find the official notification for said post.
- Download official notification in pdf, read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given link, fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Have to make payment of application fee on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submission, take the printout copy of online application for future use.
|Last date for submission of online application||