NALCO Recruitment 2017 | Project Managers | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date: 13.04.2017 | Download Application Form @ www.nalcoindia.com
National Aluminium Company Limited shortly NALCO invites application for the post of Project Managers, Civil engineers and Mobile Unit Co-ordinator. Particularly, 14 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply on or before the last date. Download application form @ www.nalcoindia.com. This Page explains NALCO Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
National Aluminium Company Limited shortly NALCO is a public sector Aluminium Production Company. The Company has been functioning since 1981. NALCO has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They produce products such as Aluminium, Zeolite, Alumina and Hydrate. Presently, there are more than seven thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Government awarded Navaratna Status to the company.
Details of NALCO Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
Job Location: Odisha
Vacancy Details of NALCO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Project Manager||03||Rs. 60,000/- PM|
|Assistant Project Manager||04||Rs. 40,000/- PM|
|Assistant Project Manager (Finance)||01||Rs. 40,000/- PM|
|Civil Engineers||03||Rs. 40,000/- PM|
|Mobile Health Unit, Coordinator/CSR Coordinator||03||Rs. 30,000/- PM|
Eligibility criteria for NALCO Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Ordinary Post
Application should send to the following address,
Chief Operating Officer, NALCO Foundation, HRD Centre of Excellence, NALCO Nagar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha.
How to apply for NALCO job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||13.04.2017|