NHAI Recruitment 2017 through GATE Score | National Highways authority of India | Deputy Manager (Civil Engineers) | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date: 31.07.2017 | Application form @ www.nhai.org
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – National Highways Authority of India invites application from civil engineers for the post of Deputy Manager. Particularly, 40 vacancies are allotted for the post of Dy. Manager. Eligible candidates apply online or offline on or before the last date (July 31, 2017). For NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 apply online otherwise download application form @ www.nhai.org. This Page explains NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager in brief.
NHAI online or offline application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in NHAI official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
National Highways Authority of India shortly is an autonomous agency which is responsible for the management of national highways in India. NHAI has been functioning since 1988. Headquarter of NHAI has been located in New Delhi until now. NHAI performs basic functions such as development, maintenance and management of national highways. National Highways Authority is also responsible for the toll collection on highways.
Details of NHAI Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Total Vacancies: 40
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with grade pay Rs. 5,400/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- Degree in civil engineering from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 30 yrs (as on 31.07.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Gate 2017 Scores (Civil Engineering)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode otherwise Offline Mode
Offline application should send to the following address by Registered post or Speed post,
M.N.Ghei, Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II), National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Steps to apply for NHAI Deputy Manager vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment page under About Us.
- Find the advertisement for Dy. Manager and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
- If you are unable to apply online then download application form.
- Fill up the form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Send the application to the given address on or before the last date.
- Particularly check official notification for the documents to be attached.
|Last date for online or offline application||31.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in National Highways Authority of India would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.