National Insurance Company Limited – NICL Recruitment 2017 | Administrative Officers(AO) | Total Vacancies 205 | Last Date: 20.04.2017 | Apply Online @ NICL Careers
NICL Recruitment :National Insurance Company Limited shortly NICL invites application for the post of Administrative Officers. Particularly, 205 vacancies are allotted for the posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ NICL Careers. This Page explains NICL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About National Insurance
National Insurance Company Limited shortly NICL is a public sector insurance company. It has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Kolkata, West Bengal until now. It provides insurance products and also financial services in India. Presently, there are more than fifteen thousand employees are working in the company around India. It extends it services not only in India but also over south Asia.
Details of NICL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Insurance Company Limited (NICL)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 205
Job Location: Across India
Name of the Post: Administrative Officers
Pay Scale: Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 + Allowances.
Eligibility criteria for NICL Recruitment 2017
- Graduate/Post-Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized institute with 60% marks.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 30 yrs (as on 01.03.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for NICL job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||30.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||20.04.2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||3rd & 4th June, 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||2nd July. 2017|