Indian Navy Recruitment (Nausena Bharti ) -Apply Online at Indiannavy.nic.in
Department of Indian navy decided to release the notification for the recruitment in the reputed as well as glorified department of Indian Navy. Commission has decided to recruit the unmarried male for enrollment as Sailor (Sports Quota Entry ) 2/2016 in the Indian Navy. Candidates can apply online. It is the most convenient way to apply for the post vacancies. Candidates must illustrate the email address as well as phone number and these should be in active ode till the examination because all the essential information is sent via these means.Last date of application is 13-06-16 to online. Vacancies are opened for sailor post.
Eligibility criteria for Nausena Bharti :
Age limit of the candidates should be between 01-02-96 to 31-01-2000. Candidate must be 10th ,12th pass with the subjects as mathematics, physics along with any one of these subjects as chemistry, biology and computer science.
Suggested Post : 10th standard jobs
Selection Process of this Recruitment :
Selection of the candidates is based upon the written test for first round and after that physical fitness test as well as medical examination is done.
How to Apply Indian Navy Jobs in Online :
- Interested candidates must visit to the official website which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23-05-2016 to 05-06-2016
- There you have to search the link application form for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. On that page you will get the procedure to apply where you have to fill the application form and you have to submit it online.
- Candidates must take the print out of the application form as there is need to send the application from hard copy.The last date for receipt of Hard copy application is 13-06-2016 ,For remote areas : 20-06-2016.
- You can also get the hall tickets through online mode. Hall tickets will be out before the 7 days of commencement of the examination.
- After examination, candidates will be eager to know the result. They will get the result and ranks through online. Here they have to visit to the official website and then search the link similar to the result of Indian Navy recruitment 2016. On this link you can find the information about the result and ranks.
- More over you will get entire info about the next procedure through online mode. Thus all the candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website or apply online directly from here
Related post : Join India army Recruitment
Above mentioned website is very informative and it is updated time to time in order to get the further information and entire procedure of recruitment. You can get any sort of information about the recruitment process through this website more over in case of any alteration as well as amendment notification regarding these is given in the website.