Indian Navy Recruitment (Nausena Bharti ) -Apply Online at Indiannavy.nic.in : Last Date : 05th December 2016
Indian Navy Careers : Naval Dockyard Apprentices School in Visakhapatnam has invites application for the Name of the Post trade apprentices (2017-18/19) batches. Interested candidates should be apply online before the last of 05th December 2016.
Details of the Job :
Name of the Organization : Indian Navy
Name of the Post : Trade Apprentices
Total no of Vacancies : 290
Nationality : Indian
Location of the Job : Visakhapatnam ( Andhra Pradesh ).
1 Year training batch (2017-2018) :
|Relevant ITI Trades||Total No of Vacancies|
Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)
|Information Technology & |
Electronic System Maintenance
|Instrument Mechanic||Available 08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool |
|Painter (General)||Available 08|
|Pattern Maker||Available 03|
|R & A/C Mechanic||Available 18|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Available 18|
2 Year training batch (2017-2019) :
|ITI Trades||Total no of vacancies|
|Forger & Heat Treater (FHT)||Available 03|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||Available 25|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Available 26|
Eligibility Criteria for this Nausena Bharti recruitment :
Educational Qualifications :
- Interested Candidates must have Completed SSC /Matriculation / 10th Standard with have minimum 50% aggregate and ITI (Approved NCVT) with minimum 65% of the relevant grade.
Age limit :
- For General/OBC Category : Born between 01st April 1996 to 01st Apr 2003
- For SC/ST/ Category : Born between 01st april 1991 to 01st April 2003
Age Relaxation :
- Son/Daughter De fence Employee /Naval Civilian : additional 2 years As per the approval of MoD(Navy).
Selection Process :
- Written Examination , Interview and Medical Exam.
Stipend : As per the latest Govt rules.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy :
- Interested candidates have to apply online via the official website of apprenticeship (i.e) www.apprenticeship.gov.in before the last date of 05th December 2016.
- Eligible Candidates may also send their Apprenticeship profile ,Hall ticket and all required documents to this following address ” Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh ” on or before 12.12.2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last date of Online Form Submission : 5-12-206.
Last date of Off-line form Submission : 12-12-2016.
Official Advertisement Download Link : Download here
Apply online Form link : Click here
Department of Indian navy decided to release the notification for the recruitment in the reputed as well as glorified department of Indian Navy. Commission has decided to recruit the unmarried male for enrollment as Sailor (Sports Quota Entry ) 2/2016 in the Indian Navy. Candidates can apply online. It is the most convenient way to apply for the post vacancies. Candidates must illustrate the email address as well as phone number and these should be in active ode till the examination because all the essential information is sent via these means.Last date of application is 13-06-16 to online. Vacancies are opened for sailor post.
Eligibility criteria for Nausena Bharti :
Age limit of the candidates should be between 01-02-96 to 31-01-2000. Candidate must be 10th ,12th pass with the subjects as mathematics, physics along with any one of these subjects as chemistry, biology and computer science.
Suggested Post : 10th standard jobs
Selection Process of this Recruitment :
Selection of the candidates is based upon the written test for first round and after that physical fitness test as well as medical examination is done.
How to Apply Indian Navy Jobs in Online :
- Interested candidates must visit to the official website which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23-05-2016 to 05-06-2016
- There you have to search the link application form for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. On that page you will get the procedure to apply where you have to fill the application form and you have to submit it online.
- Candidates must take the print out of the application form as there is need to send the application from hard copy.The last date for receipt of Hard copy application is 13-06-2016 ,For remote areas : 20-06-2016.
- You can also get the hall tickets through online mode. Hall tickets will be out before the 7 days of commencement of the examination.
- After examination, candidates will be eager to know the result. They will get the result and ranks through online. Here they have to visit to the official website and then search the link similar to the result of Indian Navy recruitment 2016. On this link you can find the information about the result and ranks.
- More over you will get entire info about the next procedure through online mode. Thus all the candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website or apply online directly from here
Related post : Join India army Recruitment
Above mentioned website is very informative and it is updated time to time in order to get the further information and entire procedure of recruitment. You can get any sort of information about the recruitment process through this website more over in case of any alteration as well as amendment notification regarding these is given in the website.