Nausena Bharti-Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 | Pilot/Air Traffic Controller | Last Date: 31.03.2017 | apply online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy invites application for the post of Pilot and Air Traffic Controller under SSC officer category. Particularly, unmarried woman or man is eligible to apply. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. This Page explains Nausena Bharti-Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi until now. At the present time, Admiral Sunil Lanba is the chief of the Naval staff. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in Indian Navy. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Nausena Bharti-Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Across India
Category: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
Name of the Post: Pilot/Air Traffic Controller
Eligibility criteria for Nausena Bharti-Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
- Engineering Degree (with physics & Maths in 12th standard) in any discipline from a recognized institute with minimum 60% of marks.
- However, check official notification for complete educational Qualification.
|ATC||Born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive.||Male or Female|
|Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male or Female|
|Pilot (other than MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male only|
*However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Physical Test
Short-listed candidates will be called for Interview from Jun 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore for pilot and SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their e-mail otherwise through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancies
- First go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in and then Current Events.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
|Date to begin with online application||11.03.2017|
|Date to end with online application||31.03.2017|
|Interview Dates||June 17 – August 17|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Indian Navy would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for upcoming government recruitment here.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 (Nausena Bharti ) -Apply Online at Indiannavy.nic.in :
Indian Navy Careers : Naval Dockyard Apprentices School in Visakhapatnam has invites application for the Name of the Post trade apprentices (2017-18/19) batches. Interested candidates should be apply online before the last of 05th December 2016.
Notification Details of Nausena Bharti Recruitment:
Name of the Organization : Indian Navy
Name of the Post : Trade Apprentices
Total no of Vacancies : 290
Nationality : Indian
Location of the Job : Visakhapatnam ( Andhra Pradesh ).
1 Year training batch (2017-2018) :
|Relevant ITI Trades||Total No of Vacancies|
Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)
|Information Technology & |
Electronic System Maintenance
|Instrument Mechanic||Available 08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool |
|Painter (General)||Available 08|
|Pattern Maker||Available 03|
|R & A/C Mechanic||Available 18|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Available 18|
2 Year training batch (2017-2019) :
|ITI Trades||Total no of vacancies|
|Forger & Heat Treater (FHT)||Available 03|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||Available 25|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Available 26|
Eligibility Criteria of Nausena Bharti Recruitment :
Educational Qualifications :
- Interested Candidates must have Completed SSC /Matriculation / 10th Standard with have minimum 50% aggregate and ITI (Approved NCVT) with minimum 65% of the relevant grade.
Age limit :
- For General/OBC Category : Born between 01st April 1996 to 01st Apr 2003
- For SC/ST/ Category : Born between 01st april 1991 to 01st April 2003
Age Relaxation :
- Son/Daughter De fence Employee /Naval Civilian : additional 2 years As per the approval of MoD(Navy).
Selection Process :
- Written Examination , Interview and Medical Exam.
Stipend : As per the latest Govt rules.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy via Online :
- Interested candidates have to apply online via the official website of apprenticeship (i.e) www.apprenticeship.gov.in before the last date of 05th December 2016.
- Eligible Candidates may also send their Apprenticeship profile ,Hall ticket and all required documents to this following address ” Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh ” on or before 12.12.2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last date of Online Form Submission : 5-12-206.
Last date of Off-line form Submission : 12-12-2016.
Official Advertisement Download Link : Download here
Apply online Form link : Click here
Department of Indian navy decided to release the notification for the recruitment in the reputed as well as glorified department of Indian Navy. Commission has decided to recruit the unmarried male for enrollment as Sailor (Sports Quota Entry ) 2/2016 in the Indian Navy. Candidates can apply online. It is the most convenient way to apply for the post vacancies. Candidates must illustrate the email address as well as phone number and these should be in active ode till the examination because all the essential information is sent via these means.Last date of application is 13-06-16 to online. Vacancies are opened for sailor post.
Eligibility Criteria for Nausena Bharti :
Age limit of the candidates should be between 01-02-96 to 31-01-2000. Candidate must be 10th ,12th pass with the subjects as mathematics, physics along with any one of these subjects as chemistry, biology and computer science.
Suggested Post : 10th standard jobs
Selection Process of this Recruitment :
Selection of the candidates is based upon the written test for first round and after that physical fitness test as well as medical examination is done.
How to Apply Indian Navy Jobs in Online :
- Interested candidates must visit to the official website which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23-05-2016 to 05-06-2016
- There you have to search the link application form for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. On that page you will get the procedure to apply where you have to fill the application form and you have to submit it online.
- Candidates must take the print out of the application form as there is need to send the application from hard copy.The last date for receipt of Hard copy application is 13-06-2016 ,For remote areas : 20-06-2016.
- You can also get the hall tickets through online mode. Hall tickets will be out before the 7 days of commencement of the examination.
- After examination, candidates will be eager to know the result. They will get the result and ranks through online. Here they have to visit to the official website and then search the link similar to the result of Indian Navy recruitment 2016. On this link you can find the information about the result and ranks.
- More over you will get entire info about the next procedure through online mode. Thus all the candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website or apply online directly from here
Related post : Join India army Recruitment
Above mentioned website is very informative and it is updated time to time in order to get the further information and entire procedure of recruitment. You can get any sort of information about the recruitment process through this website more over in case of any alteration as well as amendment notification regarding these is given in the website.