NBCC India Recruitment 2017 | National Buildings Construction Corporate (NBCC) Job notification for General Manager and various posts | Total Vacancies 94 | Download Notification @ nbccindia.com | Last date 24.09.2017
NBCC Recruitment 2017 – National Buildings Construction Corporate shortly NBCC they have published an employment notification for recruitment of following posts, shown in below table. Particularly, 94 vacancies are available for below said these vacancies. Application will be accepted only in online mode. No other mode for submission of application is available. Job seekers go to NBCC official notification 2017 and check whether you are eligible to apply. Candidates can apply for the above vacancies from 26.08.2017 to 24.09.2017. So applicants go to given inline link and apply before the last date.
Application once submitted, again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill carefully don’t miss any required fields and check given details in the application before submit it. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in NBCC official notification for particularly to be attached documents. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can know how to apply, educational qualification, age limit and selection procedure are in this page.
Details of NBCC India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd
Job Category : Central Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 94
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy Details of NBCC Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of the post||No. of post|
|General Manager (finance)||01|
|Additional General Manager (finance)||02|
|Deputy General Manager (finance)||06|
|Project Manager (Civil)||05|
|Deputy Project Manager (Civil)||10|
|Deputy Project Manager (Electrical)||05|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Law)||02|
|Senior Project Executive (Civil)||10|
|Senior Project Executive (Electrical)||03|
|Assistant Manager (HRM)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||40|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||04|
Eligibility criteria of NBCC Job Vacancies 2017
- ICAI/ICWAI or fill time MBA (Finance) or equivalents from a recognized institute/university for General Manager, Additional General Manager and Deputy General Manager posts.
- Candidates should refer official notification for Educational qualification and experience details of remaining post.
Age limit (as on 26.09.2017)
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|General Manager (finance)||49 yrs|
|Additional General Manager (finance)||45 yrs|
|Deputy General Manager (finance)||41 yrs|
|Project Manager (Civil)||37 yrs|
|Deputy Project Manager and Deputy Manager||33 yrs|
|Assistant Manager and Senior Project Executive||30 yrs|
|Junior Engineer||28 yrs|
- Written/Skill Test
|Executive Posts||Rs. 1000/-|
|Non Executive Posts||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment
- Online- (Debit card, credit card and net banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply Online for NBCC India Recruitment
- First go to official website nbccindia.com and click on the link “career”.
- Find the Advertisement and download notification in pdf format.
- Read the notification and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may apply online and make payment on or before 26.09.2017.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank while applying.
- And upload your photographs and signature in the online application form as per the specification given.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, candidates should take the printout copies of application for future use.
|Starting date of Submitting online application||26.08.2017|
|Last date for submitting online application||24.09.2017|
|Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only)||24.09.2017
Official notification link
NBCC India Walk-in interview 2017 | National Building Construction Corporation ltd (NBCC) Job Notification for Executive, Senior Executive, | Latest Vacancies 03 | Interview date 07.09.2017
NBCC India Walk-in interview 2017- National Building Construction Corporation ltd popularly known as NBCC has released a job notification for recruitment of Executive (Graphic/Creative Designer) and Senior Executive (Corporate Communication) posts on contract basis for a period of one year. Totally, 03 vacancies allotted for above said posts in NBBC. Eligible and willing candidates attend an interview on (Sep 07, 2017) in given interview venue. Candidates should have reach before start the interview.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in NBCC official notification. Read all instruction carefully before applying jobs, fill all required details, and don’t miss any single field. Because in complete application will be reject at the time of interview, so fill carefully. Candidates filled application form must be sent through given e- mail on or before given date. The applications received after 11.30 A. m on the date of walk in interview will not be considered, so send earlier. Here you can get more details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply in this page.
Details of NBCC India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Building Construction Corporation ltd (NBCC)
Employment Type: Central Government job
Total no. of Vacancies: 03
Interview Venue: Delhi
Vacancy details of NBCC Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Senior Executive(CC)||02||2 yrs experience in relevant field||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Executive (Graphic/ Creative Designer)||01||3- 5 yrs experience in designing field||Rs. 12600-32500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC India Recruitment 2017
Senior Executive (CC)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with English as one of the subjects with Post Graduate diploma course in PR / Corporate Communications /PR & Adtng. / Mass Comm./Journalism/ Multimedia from Institute of repute (or) Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communications from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Excellent command over written & spoken English would be added advantage.
Executive (Graphic/ Creative Designer)
- Graduate with Degree / Diploma in Graphic design. Candidate should have proficiency in one or more graphic design software packages like Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw or QuarkXPress and Photoshop, etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge of basic web 29 Years 3-5 years of work experience in designing field. Rs.12, 600 -32,500/- (E-0) Page 2 of 3 programming scripts and he/she should understand the processes involved in printing.
- Candidate’s age should be Maximum 30 yrs for Senior Executive.
- Age should be maximum 29 yrs for Executive.
Mode of Application
Candidates must be sent their filled application through E-Mail Id.
The E-Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
NBCC (I) Ltd., CORPORATE OFFICE, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Steps to apply for Executive and Senior Executive Post
- Candidates first go to official website at com.
- Then click on the tab HRMàCareer in the home page.
- Find the notification “advertisement no 06/2017”, download notification in pdf format and application form.
- Read all instruction carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- And then fill all required details in the application; don’t miss any single field blanks.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Filled application form should send through given email.
|Interview time||Between 10 A. m to 11.30 A. m|