NCERT Recruitment 2017 | DTP Operator & Computer Typist | Total Vacancies 50 | Walk-in Skill Test | Download Application form @ www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2017 – National Council of Educational Research and Training shortly NCERT is going to conduct Walk-in Skill Test to recruit DTP operator and Computer Typist under planning and monitoring division on contractual basis. Particularly, 30 vacancies are allotted for DTP operators and 20 vacancies are allotted for Computer Typist. Eligible candidates attend NCERT Walk-in skill Test on the mentioned dates. Download application form @ NCERT official website. This Page explains NCERT Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Before attend the Skill Test, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in NCERT official notification. In order to apply for this job, candidate should register themselves up to 1.00 pm on the walk-in date at NIE Auditorium, NCERT in New Delhi. While attending the test candidates should carry necessary documents.
National Council of Educational Research and Training shortly NCERT was established by government of India. NCERT has been functioning since 1961. Headquarter of NCERT has been located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi until now. NCERT helps and advices the central and state government of India in the acdemic oriented matter related to the school education. NCERT performs functions such as preparation of syllabus and text books, teaching materials and tools and educational research and experimentation.
Details of NCERT Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 50
Job Location: New Delhi
Vacancy Details of NCERT Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|DTP Operator||30||Rs. 23,000/- per month|
|Computer Typist (Bi-lingual)||20||As per govt. norms|
Eligibility criteria for NCERT Walk-in Skill Test 2017
- 12th/graduate or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Knowledge in computer application and desktop publishing.
- Good Typing speed in English and Hindi.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be below 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Skill Test
How to apply for NCERT Job vacancies
- Go to official website and then vacancies page under Announcement.
- Find the advertisement under project staff and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Download application form format from the official website.
- Before attend the walk-in, candidate should register themselves at NCERT in New Delhi.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview at 9.30 am on mentioned dates in NIE Auditorium, New Delhi.
|Walk-in date for DTP operator||12.06.2017|
|Walk-in date for Computer Typist||13.06.2017|
NIE Auditorium, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo marg, New Delhi – 110016.
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NCERT would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.