North Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017 :- Apply online for NCR Vacancy – Last Date : 7th November 2016 :
Great news for finding jobs in Railway,North Central Railway Recruitment cell ,Allahabad has published a notifications for the Group C Vacancies against Sports Quota.Interested Candidates can be apply online before the last date of 7th November 2016 at 11.59 PM.Check out the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications ,age limit ,Process of Selection and How to Apply online are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization : Northern Central Railway
Total no of Vacancy : 21 posts
Name of the Posts : Group C – Sports Quota
Official Website : www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Employment Type : Central Govt Jobs
Nationality : Indian
Location of the Job : All over India
More Job Details :
|Name of the Discipline||Total Vacancy|
|Athletic||Total 05 Posts
Men - 02 & Women -03
|Badminton||Total 03 Posts
Men - 01 & Women -02
|Boxing||Total 06 Posts
Men - 03 & Women -03
|Hockey||Total 01 Posts
Men - 00 & Women -01
|Table Tennis||Total 02 Posts
|Weightlifting||Total 04 Posts
Men - 01 & Women -03
Age Limit :
- Candidates should be 18-25 years old as on 01-01-2017.
Educational qualifications :
- Candidates must passed a intermediate or equivalent examination having 50% marks. Also associated with national or state School boards represented by Championship/events.
Pay Scale :
- Pay Scale will be ₹ 5200- ₹20200+Grade pay per month.
Process of Selection :
- Selection will be based on trials & assessments of Sports achievements.etc.
Application fee :
- General/OBC : ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women/minorities :₹250/-
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 :
- Eligible candidates can be apply online via the Official website (i.e) “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in” before the closing date of 7-11-2016.
Instructions for Apply Online Registration :-
- Applicants can go to the Official website of “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Click the “News & Recruitment–> Recruitment link–> Recruitment against Sports Quota 2016-2017”
- Before you apply online candidates should have a passport size Photocopies & Scanned documents.
- Now Click Again the link “Online Application for Sports Quota”
- Click again the New registration button.
- Fill all the required fields and Upload a Scanned Documents & Photocopies.
- Now Click Submit the form.
- Once it’s processed Successfully ,take a print out of the Online Application for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to submit the Online registration : 7-11-2016.
Official advertisement link — Click here
Detailed Procedure How to Apply online :- Click here
Apply online link : Click here