NHPC Recruitment 2017 – Apply 13 Latest Apprentice Job Opening Online @ NHPC Career (i.e) www.nhpcindia.com -Last Date: 28.07.2017
NHPC Recruitment: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Shortly NHPC invites application for 13 Apprentice job of Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Welder & various post. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply on or before last date (i.e) July 28, 2017 till 5.00PM. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Latest Jobs at NHPC they may utilize this golden opportunity. In this Page you can get to know eligibility criteria of NHPC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) as Govt of India enterprise, was incorporated in the year of 1975 with an authorized capital Rs.2000 Million. At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt of India with an authorized capital of Rs. 150,000 Million with an investment base of over Rs. 387,180 Million Approx. Faridabad, India is a headquarters and K.M Singh is a Chairman & M.D of NHPC. For more information, refer the official website of NHPC (i.e) nhpcindia.com
Details of Latest NHPC Recruitment 2017:
Organization Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd (NHPC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies: 13
Job Category : Apprentice
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Total no of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator & Programme Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria of NHPC India Recruitment 2017 for Apprentice Post:
- Minimum qualification in relevant ITI Trade.
- Check Official notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- 18-30 years as on 28.07.2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST is admissible, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) as per the rules.
Selection Process :
- Merit List
- Rs.5,082 per month
- There is no application fee to apply for this recruitment.
How to Apply NHPC Apprentice Vacancy :
- Visit Official website of NHPC (i.e) www.nhpcindia.com and then click on Career page.
- Find the advertisement ” ENGAGEMENT OF ITI PASSED APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICE ACT 1961 AT RANGIT POWER STATION “ and read the notification carefully.
- Check, whether you are eligible to apply for this Job.
- Then, you should apply online through the website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in first, then send a prescribed application form along with the necessary documents such as Mark Sheet, Certificates.
- Finally, send the application by Speed / Registered post to the given address below
NHPC Limited, Rangit Power Station, Rangit Nagar, South Sikkim-737111.
|Last date to send application||28.07.2017|