NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 | National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science – job notification for Posted Registered Nursing Post | Total Vacancies 66 | Last date to send: 25.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2017- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro science shortly (NIMHANS) has published job notification for recruitment of Posted Registered Nursing Post. Totally, 66 vacancies are allotted for the post of NIMHANS Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have completed B. Sc Nursing qualification from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health science/NIMHAND only are eligible to this post. The application can download from the institute website (i.e) www.nimhans.ac.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. Eligible candidates can download application from the given official website. After download, fill all required details correctly. Moreover you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply from this page. This page explains NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science (NIMHNS)
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Post Registered Internee Nurse
Total no. of Vacancies: 66
Pay scale: Rs. 12,000/- (Consolidated) Per month
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility criteria of Post Registered Internee Nurse Post
- Candidates should have completed B. Sc Nursing with Registration in Nursing from a recognized institute/University.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 30 yrs (as on 25.11.2017).
- Merit List
Mode of application
The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengalore- 560029, India.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates visit to official website nimhans.ac.in
- Click Career–>Vacancy Announcement find the advertisement.
- Download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Download application from the given website and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidate’s paste their photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to given address.
Official Notification: Click here to download >>
Application Form: Click here to download >>
|Date of notification||25.10.2017|
|Last date to send the application||25.11.2017|