Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 | Sportspersons | Total Vacancies 21 | Download Application Form @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 – Northeast Frontier Railway shortly NFR invites application for Sportspersons against sports quota. Particularly, 21 vacancies will be filled against sports quota. Eligible sports candidates apply for NFR Sportspersons Recruitment on or before the last date (November 27, 2017). Download application form @ NFR Website.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
Employment Category: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: NFR Zone
Vacancy Details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
|Basketball||02||Guard & Forward|
|Cricket||01||Wicket Keeper Batsman|
|Cycling||01||40 KM time trial (Road) with 4 KM pursuit|
Eligibility criteria for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- 12th/Degree from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Trial of Sports performance.
- Interview and assessment of sports achievement & Educational Qualification.
|SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – IPO
IPO should draw in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – Ordinary Post/In Person
Application should send to the following address,
Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam).
How to apply for NFR Sportspersons Vacancies
- Go to official website and then General Info.
- Find the recruitment notification for Sports Quota and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for the receipt of application||27.11.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Northeast Frontier Railway would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
NFR Recruitment 2017-18 | 71 Teachers Vacancies | Online Apply @ www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in | Walk-in Date: 28.8.2017
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017: Northeast Frontier Railway(NFR) has released a Job Notification on its official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the position of Teachers Vacancies. As per Job Notification, it consist 71 Teachers Posts for 2017-18. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Railway Job they must utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by NFR. Interested candidates may attend Northeast Frontier Railway walk-in interview on 28.08.2017
Candidates should be carried your original educational documents, experience certificate and caste certificate at the time of walk-in interview. Check whether you are eligible for Northeast Frontier Railway walk in interview as per Northeast Frontier Railway official notification rules. Candidates should have reached, before start the Northeast Frontier Railway interview. Educational qualification, age limit, interview venue and further details as given below.
Details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
Organization Name: Northeast Frontier Railway(NFR)
Name of the Post: Teachers (PGT, TGT, PRT)
Total Vacancies: 71
Pay Scale: PGT – 27,500/-, TGT – 26,250/-, PRT – 21,250/-
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for Northeast Frontier Railway Teachers Recruitment
- Candidate should completed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university/institution.
- Candidates age limit as per the norms
How to attend Northeast Frontier Railway Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.