NPCC Recruitment 2017 | National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Job Notification for Site Engineer (Civil) Vacancies | Total Vacancies 09 | Last date to send: 20.10.2017 | Download official notification @ www.npcc.gov.in
NPCC Recruitment 2017– National Projects Construction Corporation Limited popularly known as NPCC has issued job notification for engagement of Site Engineer (Civil) Post on short term contract basis. Totally, 09 vacancies are allotted for Site Engineer post in Karkhana. Eligible and willing candidates can apply these vacancies through offline mode only. Applicants who are completed below mentioned educational qualification and wish to apply this post via official website of NPCC (i.e) www.npcc.gov.in.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply this post or not. Eligible candidates can download application from the official website. After download, fill all required details correctly and paste their photographs space provide in the application. Applicants should have to pay fee of application through demand draft on or before last date (20.10.2017). Candidates must be submitted their filled application along with attested copy of testimonial (mentioned in the Advertisement) to below mentioned in this page. You can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and steps to apply from this page.
About NPCC Limited
NPCC is a premier public sector enterprise under the control of Government of India. It was established on 9th January 1957 in order to create necessary infrastructure in the sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries. They involved in the services like Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc.
Details of NPCC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Site Engineer (Civil)
Total no. of Vacancies: 09
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- per month
Job Location: Karkhana, Secunderabad
Eligibility criteria of Site Engineer Vacancies
- Candidates must hold degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute recognized by the AICTE/UGC.
- Age should be Maximum 40 yrs (as on 31.08.2017).
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft
DD should be drawn in favor of “National projects Construction Corporation Ltd” payable at Sate Bank of India, Triumulchery Branch, IFSC Code: SBIN0002802
Mode of Application
The Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd, Hyderabad Zone, Ganga Plaza, 3rd Floor H. No. 169, Float No. 301, Old Vasavi Nagar, Karkhana, Secunderabad-500015, Telangana State.
Steps to apply for NPCC Recruitment
- First go to official website npcc.gov.in
- Click “Careers” tab and find the advertisement “Application for the post of Site Engineer (Civil) at Telangana” and download in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Download application form the given official website of NPCC.
- Fill all required details correctly and paste their photographs space provide in the application.
- Finally, must be submitted your filled application along with necessary documents to given address on or before the last date.
|Date of notification||28.09.2017|
|Last date to send the application||20.10.2017|
NPCC Recruitment 2017 | National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd | Executives – Managers | Total Vacancies 79 | Download Application form @ NPCC Careers
NPCC Recruitment 2017 – National Projects Construction Corporation invites application for the posts of Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, General Manager, Joint General Manager, Group General Manager and Deputy General Manager. Particularly, 79 vacancies are allotted for these executives posts. Eligible Candidates apply for NPCC Executives Recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ NPCC Careers.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in NPCC official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains NPCC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of NPCC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 79
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of NPCC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Group General Manager (Civil)||03||Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-|
|General Manager (Civil)||05||Rs. 36,600 – 62,000/-|
|General Manager (HR)||01||Rs. 36,600 – 62,000/-|
|Joint General Manager (Civil)||10||Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-|
|Joint General Manager (HR)||01||Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-|
|Dy. General Manager (Civil)||15||Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/-|
|Senior Manager (Civil)||20||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|Manager (IT)||04||Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-|
|Manager (HR)||15||Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-|
|Dy. Manager (HR)||05||Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/-|
Eligibility criteria for NPCC Executives
- Engineering Degree/MBA in relevant discipline or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification and experience.
- Age limit varies for posts from 30 – 50 years.
- However, check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft
DD should draw in favour of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
Group General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 148, Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003.
Steps to apply for NPCC Executives vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment news.|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NPCC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest release of employment news here.