NPCC Recruitment 2017 -National Projects Construction Corporation Limited- / Engineer & Assistant/ Total Vacancies 07/ Last Date: 21 days from the date of Notification(16 February 2017).
NPCC Recruitment 2017 : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invites application for the posts of Site Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) & Assistant (Office Support) on contractual basis. Totally 07 vacancies are available to apply online. Eligible Candidates apply on or before the last date from 21 days of notification released (i.e) 16 February 2017
About NPCC Limited
NPCC is a premier public sector enterprise under the control of Government of India. It was established on 9th January 1957. The enterprise was established to create necessary infrastructure in the sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries.
They involved in the services like Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc.
NPCC Recruitment 2017 Notifications :
Organization Name: NPCC Limited
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs (On Contract)
Total No. of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
NPCC Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale
|Site Engineer (Civil)||03||Rs.25000.00 with Annual Increment of Rs.500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03||Rs.19000.00 with Annual Increment of Rs.400/-|
|Assistant (Office Support)||01||Rs.15000/- with annual increment of Rs.300/-|
Eligibility Criteria NPCC Recruitment of Engineer & Assistant Post :
- Engineering/ Diploma/ Any Degree from a recognised institute approved by UGC/AICTE.
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be maximum 40 yrs as on 31.12.2016.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Application fee is Rs. 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft/Bankers cheque
DD/Cheque should draw in favor of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Payable at Noida.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode- By Post
Application should send to the following address,
Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED, Plot No. 20, Sector-127, Gautham Budh Nagar, Noida (UP)-201313.
How to Apply NPCC Recruitment Online in 2017 :
- Go to official website http://npcc.gov.in/-> Career page.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates download the application form from the official website.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Attach necessary documents with self attested and passport size photographs with the application
- Send the application to the given address on or before the last date.
|Date of Notification||27.01.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||16.02.2017|
Official website: http://npcc.gov.in/CurrentOpening.aspx
Official Notification: http://npcc.gov.in/writereaddata/others/RecruitUPjan2017.pdf