NPCIL Recruitment 2017 | Nuclear Power Corporation of India | Executive Trainees through GATE 2017 | Total Vacancies 150 | NPCIL Syllabus | Apply online for NPCIL Jobs @ NPCIL Careers
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited shortly NPCIL invites application for the post of Executive Trainee. Particularly, 150 vacancies are allotted for Executive Trainees. Eligible candidates apply online for NPCIL Executive Trainee through GATE 2017 on or before the last date (15.06.2017). Submit online application form @ NPCIL Careers. This Page explains NPCIL Recruitment 2017 for engineers in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in NPCIL official notification for Executive Trainee (Engineers). Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Candidates who were appeared for the exam GATE 2017 are eligible to apply for the NPCIL Executive Trainees.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India shortly NPCIL is a public sector organization which is responsible for power generation from nuclear power. NPCIL has been functioning since 1987. Headquarter of NPCIL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The main functions of NPCIL are Nuclear power and electricity generation and also distribution of electricity. NPCIL is under the control of Department of Atomic Energy of Government of India.
Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 150
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/- (Level 10)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2017
|Electronics & Communication||08|
Eligibility criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
- B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 26yrs as on 15.06.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- GATE 2017
- Personal Interview
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment –State Bank Collect.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||06.06.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.06.2017|
|Tentative date for Personal Interview||10.07.2017 To 17.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NPCIL would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.
NPCIL Vacancy 2017 – NPCIL Recruitment 2016 of 56 Assistant ,Steno at Kudankulam – Last Date : 31st December 2016
NPCIL – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has invites the application for the post of total 56 vacancies of Assistant Grade I ,Steno (Non Technical Posts) at the place of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project. Interested candidates should be apply online before the final date of 31st December 2016.In this page you can get the eligibility criteria of this “NPCIL Recruitment” like Age limit ,educational qualifications, Pay Scale, How to Apply online details?
Name of the Organization : NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.)
Name of the Posts : Assistants Grade I ,Steno (Non Technical post)
Location of the Job : Kudankulam (Tamilnadu)
Total no of Vacancies : 56
|Name of the Post||Total No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Grade-1||40 Posts||Rs.25500/- (Per Month)|
|Steno Grade -1||16 Posts||Rs.25500/- (Per Month)|
Employment Type : Central Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of NPCIL Recruitment 2016 -17 :-
Age Limit :
- 21-38 years as on 31st Dec 2016.
Age relaxation :
- OBC/General Category :- 03 Years
- SC/ST Category : 05 Years.
- For PH Candidates : 10 years.
Educational Qualifications :
- For Assistant Posts : Candidates have possessed a bachelor degree in Science or Commerce of arts with having 50% aggregate with 40 words Speed in Typing (English) and have passed Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on Windows MS
- For Steno Post : Candidates should have possessed any degree with having 50% aggregate with 80 words per minute in Typing (English).
Selection Process :
- Applicants Should be selected on the basis on Written Exam ,Typing Test , Stenography Test ,Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for this NPCIL Vacancy 2017 :-
Eligible Candidates should be download the application form along with Self-Attested Copies of Certificate’s plus Educational qualification certificates ,Date of Birth Certificates ,Experience Certificate’s to send this address “Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist, Tamil Nadu – 627 106.” on before the last date of 31-12-2016.
For more details visit the official website of www.npcil.nic.in
Download the Official Advertisement – Here
Important Dates : 31st December 2016.