NRSC Recruitment 2017 | National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad | Technician, Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant | Total Vacancies 74 | Last Date: 10.06.2017 | Apply Online @ NRSC Careers
NRSC Recruitment 2017 – National Remote Sensing Centre shortly NRSC in Hyderabad invites application for the post of Technicians, Technical Assistants and Scientific Assistants. Particularly, 74 vacancies are allotted for these posts by NRSC. Eligible candidates apply online for NRSC Jobs on or before the last date (June 10, 2017). Submit online application form @ NRSC Careers. This Page explains NRSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
NRSC online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in NRSC official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
National Remote Sensing Centre shortly NRSC is one of the constituent centres of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). NRSC has been functioning since 1974. Headquarter of NRSC has been located at Shadnagar in Hyderabad until now. The Remote Sensing Centre performs functions such as Satellite data acquisition, archival, processing, dissemination, remote sensing applications and training. The Centre plays main role in earth observation programme and disaster management support programme.
Details of NRSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 74
Job Location: Telangana
Vacancy Details of NRSC Recruitment 2017
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|TB1||Technician – B (Electronic Mechanic)||22|
|TB2||Technician – B (Electrician)||14|
|TB3||Technician – B (Fitter)||02|
|TB4||Technician – B (Instrument Mechanic)||04|
|TB5||Technician – B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical)||01|
|TB6||Technician – B (Machinist)||06|
|TB7||Technician – B (Motor Mechanic)||02|
|TB8||Technician – B (Plumber)||01|
|TB9||Technician – B (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||04|
|DM1||Draughtsman – B (Civil)||06|
- Pay Scale for Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant is Rs. 44,900/-
- For Technician and Draughtsman is Rs. 21,700/-
Eligibility criteria for NRSC Recruitment 2017
- SSLC with ITI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs (as on 10.06.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for NRSC job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date for online application||20.05.2017|
|Last date for online application||10.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NRSC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.