National Technical Research Organization- NTRO Recruitment | 99 Technical Assistant Posts | Total Job Vacancies 99 | Last Date: 11.08.2017
NTRO Recruitment 2017: National Technical Research Organization is shortly called for NTRO, has released a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Technical Assistant. As per NTRO Job Notification, It has Released about 99 Vacancies. This is fantastic news for those all Job seekers searching State Govt Job opportunity to the make their future safe and secure. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 11th August 2017.
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for NTRO Recruitment 2017. For other information like NTRO job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply NTRO Recruitment check the following details.
Details of NTRO Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Technical Research Organization
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 99
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy details of NTRO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
Eligibility criteria for National Technical Research Organization Jobs
- Degree/Diploma in relevant Discipline from a recognized Institute
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Based Examination
- No Fees
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Latest NTRO Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||11.08.2017|