North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 | Honorary Visiting Specialists | NWR Vacancies 18 | Last Date: 31.05.2017 | Download Application Form @ NWR Official Website
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 is recruitment for Doctors. Railway zone of North Western shortly NWR invites application for the post of Honorary Visiting Specialists (HVS) from eligible doctors. Particularly, 18 vacancies are allotted for the post of HVS by NWR. Eligible Candidates apply for NWR HVS Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. Download NWR application form @ NWR official website. This Page explains NWR – North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in NWR HVS official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About North Western railway
North Western Railway shortly NWR Zone is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of NWR has been located in Jaipur, Rajasthan until now. NWR has been functioning since 2002. Presently, north western railway zone has four divisions (Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur and Bikaner). NWR provides services such as provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Details of North Western railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: North Western Railway (NWR)
Name of the Post: Specialist/ Super Specialist
Total Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Jaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner & Jodhpur.
Vacancy Details of North Western railway Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for North Western railway Recruitment 2017
- DM/MCh/Post Graduate/Diploma form a recognized institute and also experience in relevant speciality.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 30 yrs and maximum 64 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
NWR Salary Details
|Duty Hours||Specialist||Super Specialist|
|6 days/week – 2 hrs/day||Rs. 32000/- per month||Rs. 40000/- per month|
|4 days/week – 2 hrs/day||Rs. 20000/- per month||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|2 days/week – 2 hrs/day||Rs. 10000/- per month||Rs. 12500/- per month|
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
The Chief Medical Director, North Western Railway (NWR), Headquarter Office, Near Jawahar Circle, Jaipur – 302017.
How to apply for NWR HVS vacancies
- Go to official website and the look HVS Notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||12.05.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||31.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in North Western Railway (NWR) would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.
NWR Recruitment 2017 for Apprentices Job Vacancies of Total 388 Posts-Last date to apply online :29/01/2017 at www.rrcjaipur.in
NWR Recruitment 2017 :-Railway Recruitment Cell in Jaipur invites application for Apprentices under the Apprentices act 1961 over North Western Railway Ajmer. Totally 388 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates apply online on or before 29th January, 2017. For more upcoming railway jobs in 2017 visit at dailyrecruitment.in
North Western Railway 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: North Western Railway
Employment Category: Indian Railway Jobs (Apprentice)
Total No. of Vacancies: 388
Job Location: Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Jodhpur.
|Locations of the Job||No.of Vacancies|
|B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer||70|
|B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer||42|
|Carriage Works Shop Bikaner||30|
|Carriage Works Shop Jodhpu||98|
North Western Railway Recruitment Details
|Units||Trades||No. of Vacancies|
|DRM Office, AJMER||Fitter C&W & DSL Mech.||Fitter C&W - 08
DSL Mech. --43
|DRM Office, Bikaner||Fitter (Mech./C& W)|
|Fitter (Mech./C& W)--30
|DRM Office, Jaipur||Fitter (Mech./C& W)|
|Fitter (Mech./C& W)--18
|DRM Office, Jodhpur||Electrician|
|B.T.C. Carriage, Ajmer||Fitter|
|B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer||Dsl. Mech|
|Carriage Works Shop, Bikaner||Fitter|
|Carriage Works Shop, Jodhpur||Fitter|
Eligibility criteria for North Western Railway Recruitment
- Pass in 10th standard with 50% or any other equivalent course from a recognized institute/ Board (under 10+2 exam system).
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Minimum age should be 15 yrs and maximum 23 yrs as on 30.12.2016.
- Age relaxation is allowed as per govt. rules. Check official notification download below for more details of age relaxation.
Selection Process :-
Candidates should be selected based on below criteria.
- Merit List
- Medical Fitness
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – 100/-.
- No fee for SC/ST/Women/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
How to Apply Online of North Western Railway Jobs in 2017 ?
- Go to official website http://www.rrcjaipur.in/
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Make sure all the provided information are correct
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||30-12-2016|
|Closing date for online application||29-01-2017 17:00 hrs.|