Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 – Job Notification for Group- D Post | Total Vacancies: 476 | Last date to apply: 20.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Police has announced employment notification for the recruitment of Cook, Barber, Water Carrier, Dhobi and Sweeper posts. Particularly, 476 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply these posts via offline mode only. Other mode of application will not be considered. Candidates may apply in the prescribed application form on or before the last date (Nov 20, 2017).
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Applicants can download application from the given official website. After download, fill all mandatory details correctly. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process and steps to apply from this page. This page explains Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Odisha Police
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 476
Job Location: Odisha
Vacancy details of Odisha Police Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of Group-D Vacancies
- Candidates must possess 5th/8th/10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 32 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Practical Demonstration
Mode of Application
Check official notification for detailed postal address.
Steps to apply for odisha Police Recruitment
- Go to official website (i.e) odishapolice.gov.in
- Click Advertisement and then find the advertisement for said post.
- Download official notification with application form in pdf, read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details correctly, paste their photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to (mentioned in official notification)address.
|Starting date for submission of online application||05.11.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||20.11.2017|