OSSSC Recruitment 2017 | Junior Clerk (District Cadre and Circle/Range Cadre) | Total Vacancies 765| Apply Online @ OSSSC Careers
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSSC invites application for the post of Junior Clerk under District Cadre and Circle/Range Cadre of various departments on contractual basis. Particularly, 765 vacancies are allotted for the post of Junior Clerk. Eligible candidates apply online for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment on or before the last date (September 08, 2017). Submit online application form @ OSSSC Login Page.
Online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in OSSSC official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains OSSSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk (District Cadre and Circle/Range Cadre)
Total Vacancies: 765
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- (GP Rs. 1,900/-)
Job Location: Odisha
Eligibility criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 12th standard (10+2) or any equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 32 yrs as on 01.04.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Practical Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment
Follow the procedure as given in the official notification for fee payment.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for OSSSC job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment -> Advertisement page.
- Find the Junior Clerk advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Before apply online, register your candidature with basic details.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online registration||01.08.2017|
|Last date of online registration/fee payment||31.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||08.09.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in OSSSC Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.