Periyar University Recruitment 2017 |Junior Research Fellow | Walk-in Date: 05.04.2017
Salem Periyar University invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible candidates attend walk-in on the mentioned date. Selected candidates will work in research project under Dept. of Bio-Technology funded by SERB (Indian Government). This Page explains Periyar University Recruitment 2017 in brief. Before attend the Walk-in, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. The duration for the project is 3 years. So, the recruitment is purely on temporary basis.
About Periyar University
Tamilnadu Government established Periyar University and the university has been educating since 1997. It has been located in Salem, Tamilnadu until now. The university provide courses such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Doctoral Programmes and also Certificate courses. Presently, there are more than one lakh students are studying in the university. Because of its performance, NAAC was accredited with ‘A’ Grade.
Details of Periyar University Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Periyar University, salem
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Salem
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Eligibility criteria for Periyar University Recruitment 2017
- M.Sc./M.Phil. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational Qualification.
- Age should be maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Periyar University JRF vacancies
- First go to official website and then Notification
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Check official notification for documents to carry at the time of interview.
- Finally, attend the interview on the given date and time.
|Date of Notification||20.03.2017|
|Walk-in Interview||05.04.2017 (11.00 PM)|
Department of Biotechnology, Periyar University,
Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem- 636 011.
Tamil Nadu, India.