PPSC Recruitment 2017 | Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) – job notification for Assistant District Attorney Post | Total Vacancies 45 | Last date to apply: 20.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2017- Punjab Public Service Commission shortly (PPSC) has published new employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant District Attorney Post. Totally, 45 vacancies are allotted for Assistant District Attorney of PPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply this post through online mode only. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of PPSC (i.e) www.ppsc.gov.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply the post or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all mandatory details correctly. Candidates upload their photographs and signature in the space provide in the application, make payment through online on or before the last date (Nov 28, 2017). Moreover you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply from this page.
Details of PPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Assistant District Attorney
Total no. of Vacancies: 45
Pay scale: Rs. 10,300-34,800+GP 4800/-
Job Location: Punjab
Eligibility criteria of Assistant District Attorney Post
- Candidates must hold Bachelor degree in law from a recognized institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 37 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Competitive Examination
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|SC/ST of all states & BC of Punjab only||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State only||Rs. 500/-||Nil|
|Physically Handicapped of Punjab State Only||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|All other Category||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
Mode of payment
- Offline (Challan through any branch of SBI)
Mode of application
- Offline- By Speed/Hand
The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147 001.
Steps to apply online for PPSC Recruitment
- Candidates go to official website of PPSC (i.e) ppsc.gov.in
- Click Open Advertisement–>Apply Now–>Advertisement, download in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly.
- Make payment through offline on or before the last date.
- Candidates upload his/her photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application, send your hard copy of application along with relevant documents to given address.
|Date of notification||30.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||20.11.2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee||28.11.2017|
|Last date to send the hard copy of application||05.12.2017|